Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well we had a major storm here today. It consisted of maybe 100 drops on the driveway. And that was when I was out walking. It has been a muggy day though.

How's the new supervisor treating you CF? Hope he's being professional.
I am not speaking to him at all and it appears I am about to the point he wants to shoot me. hehe There is nothing he can do about the **** I am doing to him and the other mechanic was told I am driving him insane because he was told by management he has to be nice to everyone. I love the fact that he has already told someone he hates coming to work now.

Sirens just went off in town noting that it's 6:00 and does it an noon as well. Damn glad to know what time it is. Gonna poor me a drink and vegetate the rest of the day.

434_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=Sxf0NB8I57YAX8kIFTM&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg

Enjoy brother. I have 1 more day of work and I will drink with you.
Sounds good CF I been working a few hours a day and Friday I think I'll stay home.
Was going to go with my son flying to Indiana this weekend but not gonna happen I'm going to the drag race to watch 340 6pak race his Duster if it doesn't rain. I'll get some pictures of his car.

Sounds good CF I been working a few hours a day and Friday I think I'll stay home.
Was going to go with my son flying to Indiana this weekend but not gonna happen I'm going to the drag race to watch 340 6pak race his Duster if it doesn't rain. I'll get some pictures of his car.
We love pics

It was like a breath off fresh air. Been watering the lawn for weeks. Never done that in May.
I as you know i am on an island in the Pacific Ocean there is a place called Henderson lake has the highest rainfall around ! Yippie green grass and big trees :lol:

I am not speaking to him at all and it appears I am about to the point he wants to shoot me. hehe There is nothing he can do about the **** I am doing to him and the other mechanic was told I am driving him insane because he was told by management he has to be nice to everyone. I love the fact that he has already told someone he hates coming to work now.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy LOL Keep up the good work CF

Sirens just went off in town noting that it's 6:00 and does it an noon as well. Damn glad to know what time it is. Gonna poor me a drink and vegetate the rest of the day.
That used to happen where I grew up. Haven't done that in years though. Every once in a while they would test the air raid siren as well

Mark, met you at a car show off #2 and at the cruises in Uxbridge, I have the Blue 68 383 Cuda.
Oh right. Been a while. How are things going. Going to write Dougie and ask him when we can start having car shows again after all if people can now golf and the kids parks are open why can't the big kids have a car show minus the ricers.
Weren't you living in Scarborough?

That used to happen where I grew up. Haven't done that in years though. Every once in a while they would test the air raid siren as well
Ya we lived where two towns were 3 miles apart we just used the other towns siren. Remember the nuclear attack drills under your desk or single file to the auditorium. Wow blast from the past LOL

-
Back