Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Fred is it as hot in your neck of the woods as it is here wheeww flat temperature was around 37 C humidex was about 44C. I was sweating buckets just standing there. When it gets cold you can always put more clothes on. But in the heat you can only that so much off. Then you have a small rain shower, then the sun comes out and you par boil. Huh just like summer time should be.
Yea I was sweating buckets yesterday and hope it's a bit cooler today.

Morning guys and Happy Monday.
Been raining most of the night and no sign of letting up.
It's a beautiful rain, not pounding down but at a nice rate. We need this really badly as the grass is now turning brown. I'm sure the farmers will love it.
My son is in Daytona for a week and today he goes Shark fishing. Tomorrow he goes swimming with them. More guts than me for sure and I'd stay in the cage but not him.
Hope your son has a good time Mark I'm sure he was ready for a nice vacation.

Hope your son has a good time Mark I'm sure he was ready for a nice vacation.
The best part is his girlfriend's company paid for her flight, hotel room and rental car and gas so he just had to pay for the flight. Mind you, the fishing and the swimming with the sharks is $$$$$$
He's also going to I think it's called "Machine Gun Alley" to fire off a machine gun which isn't cheap either but he can afford it.

The best part is his girlfriend's company paid for her flight, hotel room and rental car and gas so he just had to pay for the flight. Mind you, the fishing and the swimming with the sharks is $$$$$$
He's also going to I think it's called "Machine Gun Alley" to fire off a machine gun which isn't cheap either but he can afford it.
Wow that's a cheap vacation so paying to have some fun is worth it.
He can be shark bait if he wants I think I'd stay out of the water. lol

I had a full auto AK-47 with a 75 round magazine about 20 years ago and it was fun at first but a waist of ammo so I sold it.

Ya even a semiautomatic is to much for hunting. If you can’t turn it off with one shot you’ve got no business shooting at it
I'm not into hunting but agree one shot and if you miss it's best to go back to the firing range and practice hitting your target till the first shot is the only one you need.

Going to stay warm today

upload_2022-7-18_8-38-39.gif

Fred is it as hot in your neck of the woods as it is here wheeww flat temperature was around 37 C humidex was about 44C. I was sweating buckets just standing there. When it gets cold you can always put more clothes on. But in the heat you can only that so much off. Then you have a small rain shower, then the sun comes out and you par boil. Huh just like summer time should be.
Don't forget about the hungry mosquitoes, always looking for a good meal, the fewer clothes you have on, the bigger the buffet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd here is where I comment on yall about guns lets relate it to cars-nobody needs more than 100 bwhp so why do you need more than that? I will tell you why because its none of your damn business what rifle or rounds I have that I enjoy just like bwhp is nobodies business.

AAAAAAAAAAAAnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd here is where I comment on yall about guns lets relate it to cars-nobody needs more than 100 bwhp so why do you need more than that? I will tell you why because its none of your damn business what rifle or rounds I have that I enjoy just like bwhp is nobodies business.
Well your not attacking schools and killing people in the cities but I bet you would defend your neighbor and what is right so I have no problem with what you have or don't have.
Good people like you are getting harder to find.
Best put this whole thing on the back burner and I'm sorry for causing the problem in the first place.

Been and gone again, got home late Wednesday and left late this morning for Bow Washington. I am currently sitting in the office of CBP at Eastport Idaho, due to a broker error on my manifest. Fun.
Been there a few times and really screws up the off load time when trying to keep a log book accurate.
Stay safe my friend and hope you get this way again soon.

Best put this whole thing on the back burner and I'm sorry for causing the problem in the first place.
You are ok Fred no problems. That is where people have taken a wrong turn nowdays. In the past you could give an opinion and move on in like as we all have it is when people think you should only have the same opinion as them. We are all grown ups here and can take difference of opinion with a grain of salt and leave it be. No harm no foul.

Well got new project home 1965 valiant signet, true v8 273 4spd console bucket seat car .
No rust ,solid car couple of dents , no problem.
Should be a fun build, hey @Fred Scigliano , this one should be dual quad, what do you think?
IMG_20220718_191058302.jpg

-
Back