Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
They do Mark I was just thinking of doing something a bit different and I do like the one I have.
I like that style too, but I get what you're thinking. I had the A12 style scoop on my 1970 Dart, and I really liked the look of that one. It would be interesting to see what this one would look like if it were taller, not sure about a 4 inch rise though, might be too much.

I like that style too, but I get what you're thinking. I had the A12 style scoop on my 1970 Dart, and I really liked the look of that one. It would be interesting to see what this one would look like if it were taller, not sure about a 4 inch rise though, might be too much.
Think your right maybe a 2' rise might be plenty. I'll unbolt it from the hood and stick something under it and checkout different heights.

Bed early tonight type softly please I need all the beauty sleep I can get. :bs_flag:Damn flag.

GOOD NIGHT FRED. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A CHALLENGER T/A HOODSCOOP?

1666492135179.jpeg

Don't think I mentioned this but midweek we had a large dump truck that had just dumped his load at one of the construction sites on the 401 Hwy ( the big hwy that runs through the top of Toronto) He left his box up and so half a km down the road he hit the bridge and tore the box off the truck and it got wedged under the bridge. That shut the hwy down for several hours and had to bring in the engineers to check the bridge. They did find some cracks but not much damage considering. The driver from Turban Transport (if you catch my drift) was charged with dangerous driving right off the top plus there are other charges pending. First week on the job and probably his last lol.
The flagman at the site should have flagged him down of course but was probably texting his girlfriend lol
A co worker did that to an RR bridge, the paper work weighed more than his tri-axle

so guys a rough mold and a long way from being done I just want some opinions on what you think. I'll paint it body color and still trying to figure out how to mold it in. I have to be able to take it off so will be a bolt on part.
Not sure if I like it yet so go ahead and give me what you think. Other than I'm crazy will work. LOL

IMG_20221023_165420653_HDR.jpg

Got up to 81*f yesterday, still 55* this morning, but the switch is about to be flipped. Still looking for mid 70s today, but winds up to 50 mph. Tomorrow we are expecting rain and mid 50s, only 40s over the weekend.
It was great while it lasted.
So, like I said, the switch has been flipped. Today barely got above freezing, and woke up to this:
20221023_095446.jpg

so guys a rough mold and a long way from being done I just want some opinions on what you think. I'll paint it body color and still trying to figure out how to mold it in. I have to be able to take it off so will be a bolt on part.
Not sure if I like it yet so go ahead and give me what you think. Other than I'm crazy will work. LOL

View attachment 1716001972
I honestly haven't seen anything like it done before. Would almost have to see it finished before forming an opinion

View attachment 1716001972
Doesn't have to be bolt on- use industrial velcro to attach it, and if you decide you don't like it, it's easily removed and no bolt holes to fill.

Morning guys and Happy Monday.
We had a drive-by yesterday at a seniors home yesterday. My buddies brother is in there for a short while.
Great turnout and fantastic weather. There were a lot of seniors outside waiting for us to arrive and think they enjoyed it too.
What was supposed to be a 30 minute event turned into two hours.
Great time and lots or laughs.
Have a great day fellas and another fantastic day here.
Something to read while drinking your coffee
Mopar now offering carbon-fibre 1970 Dodge Charger

Morning guys and Happy Monday.
We had a drive-by yesterday at a seniors home yesterday. My buddies brother is in there for a short while.
Great turnout and fantastic weather. There were a lot of seniors outside waiting for us to arrive and think they enjoyed it too.
What was supposed to be a 30 minute event turned into two hours.
Great time and lots or laughs.
Have a great day fellas and another fantastic day here.
Something to read while drinking your coffee
Mopar now offering carbon-fibre 1970 Dodge Charger
Would be a nice ride for sure.

-
Back