Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
"I don't care if ya got the Camaro under the carport!
We gotta save these Ribeyes!"

grill.jpg

Here there is a lower limit but not as far as heat goes. I guess it's up to you.
Probably different for construction and other outside workers though
In Manitoba the upper limit is +35 C. Don’t know about lower limits as when it starts freezing, masonry gets horded and heated

With a little bit of luck they will vote to ban the sodomite flags luke the recently did in a city here in michigan
Don't have a problem with any kind of flag here mostly around here it's fixing the water or sewer and dealing with people not keeping there yards up.

I just found out the gas company is planning to put in another transmission line right next to the existing pipe. That pipe happens to be in my front yard. :BangHead:

Don't have a problem with any kind of flag here mostly around here it's fixing the water or sewer and dealing with people not keeping there yards up..
They put in a new subdivision about half a mile up the road
I would have loved for them to draw the sewer out far enough for me to connect to it, but they were having none of that

I just found out the gas company is planning to put in another transmission line right next to the existing pipe. That pipe happens to be in my front yard. :BangHead:
Yea **** Charlie sounds like your front lawn is going to be remodeled. Sorry.

I would have loved for them to draw the sewer out far enough for me to connect to it, but they were having none of that
Figures but not having a monthly bill for sewer might not be bad.

I wouldn't want that around here but they are knocking on the door. Its $7000 impact fee to hook up and then I gotta pay for it monthly plus drink their chlorinated water. NO THANKS.

Figures but not having a monthly bill for sewer might not be bad.
I dont know
I'm on a septic system now, that is about half the required size for my house, but was grandfathered in

In essence, that means it is not serviceable and if it ever needs work (other then emptying) it will need to be rebuild

And at THAT time, $79,95 per month will sound pretty good

-
Back