Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
At that price it should move, have a friend that would fix that seat for a couple hundred bucks make selling it way easier. Maybe there’s a guy near you. You know everyone knows a guy

Almost a complete white out here. Not sure how much snow but looks like about 3 inches and still snowing.

Not sure what the decals are but if they match the tailgate I’d seriously think about it. Tape them on and stand back and have a look.

Just for ***** and giggles I sanded a piece of stainless steel and sanded the head of a stainless bolt. Then mixed up a small amount of JBWeld marine glued the bolt to the stainless plate. 48 hrs later put it in the vice a gave it a good wack with the ball peen took multiple wacks each time with a larger hammer finally took EJ to bend and break it off

image.jpg

Not sure if it's still snowing but the wind picked up and we have a blizzard tonight.

Turned out to be a really nice day. Went and checked out my good friends new purchase. A pretty solid 1973 Scamp. He's pretty excited. No engine or trans but complete otherwise. It was a V8 car. $950.00 It needs lower quarters. The rest is solid. Hope to see him on here but I doubt it.

I just put a new drink I invented on the marketplace.
It's 50% Orange Tang juice and 50% whale oil.
I called it Harpoontang

Morning guys. Supposed to be a beautiful day today. Hmm where have I heard that before?
Hasn’t quit snowing since 9:00 last night got about 4” now. The weather lair says supposed to end sometime late this afternoon, we’ll see. Started with freezing rain put a good coat on everything then the wax on the shuffle board table began falling now it’s slicker than snot on a door knob. Hmmm only 17 days till spring, like I said we’ll see

Hasn’t quit snowing since 9:00 last night got about 4” now. The weather lair says supposed to end sometime late this afternoon, we’ll see. Started with freezing rain put a good coat on everything then the wax on the shuffle board table began falling now it’s slicker than snot on a door knob. Hmmm only 17 days till spring, like I said we’ll see
And hocus cadabrah, Abrah capocus poof it’s winter again

Sunny but windy and cold. Looks like about 6 inches so will have to see if I need to blow snow today.

Blew snow today as it drifted in a foot deep for 20 feet of my driveway. Hard blowing wet snow, as the snowblower just spits it out a few feet and the wind is always blowing it back in my face. :BangHead:

-
Back