Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys. Starting to feel better and it's been a long battle and not a nice one.
Hope nobody else gets this stomach virus.
Going to be another nice day and right through the weekend and on.
Haven't driven the car for a while so will get it cleaned up as I have an alignment tomorrow.
The last guy that did it really screwed things up. I've had to continuously steer the car and doesn't come back to the neutral position when coming round a corner.
Have a great day
Mine is doing good after the last alignment. Knock on wood.

Just a cover to hide the space between the grill and radiator on the top.
Well the engine has to come out of the dart again. Maybe not all the way out but enough to get the driver side header out, misjudged a frost boil thumped the header pretty good and it cracked on the middle two ports at the mounting flange. Now I have a compressor car groan. And a good 16 hrs of work. Nobody to blame but myself #%€<€£¥#^***+

Well the engine has to come out of the dart again. Maybe not all the way out but enough to get the driver side header out, misjudged a frost boil thumped the header pretty good and it cracked on the middle two ports at the mounting flange. Now I have a compressor car groan. And a good 16 hrs of work. Nobody to blame but myself #%€<€£¥#^***+
****! no fun in that. Sorry Buddy.
Getting ready to head to Minneapolis for 4 days. Should be a good car show.

1717137727664.gif

Stick framing the roof of addition over on to the existing house this morning. Then sheeting it. Should be done around noon. Weather liar says sunny warm but windy, not good for sheeting a roof. Make it a good one guys

Got a question. How does a bird **** on a house picture window in the middle? What are there two birds sitting in a tree a Bill says to Joe hold my beer a watch this, then he dive bombs the window pulling out at the last second while taking a crap. Or did he **** himself when he almost crashed into the window?

Well guys I am finally done with being the nice guy. After renting to the old lady’s almost 40 year old son for 7 years at 500 a month for a 3 bedroom house and 2 car garage I filled at the court to evict him and his family. He has trashed the place and I am done being used. My old lady has threatened to leave. My response is we are not married paper or plastic ?

Well guys I am finally done with being the nice guy. After renting to the old lady’s almost 40 year old son for 7 years at 500 a month for a 3 bedroom house and 2 car garage I filled at the court to evict him and his family. He has trashed the place and I am done being used. My old lady has threatened to leave. My response is we are not married paper or plastic ?
sorry to hear the rift that may cause but after awhile, you would think some people might start taking responsibility for things? But then again, I clean a church and people have no respect for others peoples property...then again, maybe they treat it like their own?

Sounds a lot like my first wife and her kids.

sorry to hear the rift that may cause but after awhile, you would think some people might start taking responsibility for things? But then again, I clean a church and people have no respect for others peoples property...then again, maybe they treat it like their own?
He has nothing and does not work. Just sits around smoking pot while his old lady works at the local gas station. They also get ssi for the 2 kids that were premature. Bitching about how the world is against them

Took the Cuda in for an alignment yesterday and this guy knows his ****.
Both top ball joints have some play in them and the steering box is too tight and needs to be adjusted.
So will be taking it in Thursday

-
Back