Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1718604298082.gif

Well I got about a third of the hay up before the rain came. Looks like I will have a few bonfires to get rid of what got rained on.

Well it`s hotter than a popcorn fart and humid. The hay is all baled so time to cool, eat dinner then pick it up
That’s one thing I have always admired about farmers, my FIL at harvest time, as long as the straw didn’t get tuff we would go until the field was finished. Many times I can remember winding the rope around that 16hp Briggs on the auger in the headlights. Thanks for the smile CF.

Morning guys. Going to be another hot humid one.
Going to my youngest grandson's graduation. At least the gym will be air conditioned.
Keep cool and pace yourselves and drink water of course

Morning guys. Going to be another hot humid one.
Going to my youngest grandson's graduation. At least the gym will be air conditioned.
Keep cool and pace yourselves and drink water of course
Have a good time Mark and give him an attaboy for me.

Been getting the grandkids minibike fixed for another summer of fun. They keep smashing it up and I make them repair it so they learn. This year they have been busy on their farm, so I repaired it and is almost ready for another thrashing. :lol:

IMG_20240618_134258538_HDR.jpg

Rainy and cold the last 3 days, expecting 2 more before the heat comes on Sunday with a forecast high of 90+. That's a little bit too warm for this old man.

Been getting the grandkids minibike fixed for another summer of fun. They keep smashing it up and I make them repair it so they learn. This year they have been busy on their farm, so I repaired it and is almost ready for another thrashing. :lol:

View attachment 1716264202
Looks almost the same as the keystone mini bike my boys trashed. The 3 hp tecomesi puked all I had in stock was a 5 hp Briggs that woke that little bike up. Parked in shed now waiting for grandkids.

Looks almost the same as the keystone mini bike my boys trashed. The 3 hp tecomesi puked all I had in stock was a 5 hp Briggs that woke that little bike up. Parked in shed now waiting for grandkids.
even being an old fart I still like to overpower something. :thumbsup:

-
Back