Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1726415141026.jpeg

It's been really warm today. Not complaining though.
Heading to the Sunday night show at 5:30 till 7:30 as it gets dark around then.
Some shows are shutting down now. Hate that when it happens.
Have a great evening

Went on a poker run yesterday for the Winnipeg River Car Club. $20 for 3 hands. 24 cars showed up, about 150k run. Winning hand was full house queens and 10s for $500. Was a good afternoon, good people over there had some beers after. Nice cars, phone died so no pics. Will definitely be doing that again.

Masking has turned into an art for me. It's like building a sand castle on the ocean shore. Build it and throw it in the garbage. Virtually no dust in this job.

20240915_131103.jpg

Pic #7, worked at no **** Joe’s Garage when I was in high school. He had exactly that same car. He would tell me to change the oil in it, so I’d put it on the hoist. It would take 20 to 25 minutes for the compressor to lift that car then you’d slide the 3/4” pin through the cylinder shaft. What a boat

Pic #7, worked at no **** Joe’s Garage when I was in high school. He had exactly that same car. He would tell me to change the oil in it, so I’d put it on the hoist. It would take 20 to 25 minutes for the compressor to lift that car then you’d slide the 3/4” pin through the cylinder shaft. What a boat
Try parallel parking that one

-
Back