Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I'm 6 ft 7 inches tall, the floor is a very long way down! One reason why I only tie my shoes when absolutely necessary.
Not going to argue with you any more.
I had a guy working for me in the auto glass trade he was 6'7". I used to stand on an old wooden coke crate to give him **** as I'm 5'3".
He'd just stand there and laugh. He was an amateur boxer and would spar with George Chevelo (Canadian heavyweight)..
Hoss said if you hit him too hard he'd paste ya. Mohamid Ali said George was one of the heaviest hitters he ever boxed with

What a gorgeous day. Working in the garage today getting things cleaned up.
Another car show tonight and with the weather the way it is it should be a great turnout.
Glad we have some shade there.
Have a great evening.
BTW anyone heard from Biff?

Not going to argue with you any more.
I had a guy working for me in the auto glass trade he was 6'7". I used to stand on an old wooden coke crate to give him **** as I'm 5'3".
He'd just stand there and laugh. He was an amateur boxer and would spar with George Chevelo (Canadian heavyweight)..
Hoss said if you hit him too hard he'd paste ya. Mohamid Ali said George was one of the heaviest hitters he ever boxed with
lol...5'6' myself, my wife's parents were dear friends with George. he was a good guy to talk to..unfortunatley his boys were both a mess. his wife committed suicide cause she lost another son to drugs. He shared a lot of stories of his glory days. loved classic cars as well

What a gorgeous day. Working in the garage today getting things cleaned up.
Another car show tonight and with the weather the way it is it should be a great turnout.
Glad we have some shade there.
Have a great evening.
BTW anyone heard from Biff?
No haven't heard from Biff in a long time. miss talking to him.

What better day to do this stuff, can’t play with your toys. So get the chores done so when you can you will
Figured I'd watch some YouTube with dinner tonight. I hear there is a 72 Scamp that is pretty awesome at the track.

Looks good. I can tell you do quality work because you took the top cap off and taillight. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the encouraging words Fred. It was easy to mask around the bumper. Most body people would trash that top cap and buy a new one. I can reuse them. Not only save the customer money but one less piece of plastic in the land fill. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the encouraging words Fred. It was easy to mask around the bumper. Most body people would trash that top cap and buy a new one. I can reuse them. Not only save the customer money but one less piece of plastic in the land fill. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I try to save all the moldings but sometimes the clips are so full of dirt and rocks I just rip them off. :BangHead:

I try to save all the moldings but sometimes the clips are so full of dirt and rocks I just rip them off. :BangHead:
Ya me too if the insurance is willing to pay. I have a lot of customers who pay out of their pockets. Them damned electrical plugs full of dirt are a real challenge too.
The funny thing with insurance is they wont pay to save a moulding but will pay to replace it.

Ya me too if the insurance is willing to pay. I have a lot of customers who pay out of their pockets. Them damned electrical plugs full of dirt are a real challenge too.
The funny thing with insurance is they wont pay to save a moulding but will pay to replace it.
Yea the electrical plugs are nasty trying not to break the clips.

Just took possession of a stand firm insurance job. Should be fun.

1726556006782.gif

Morning guys.
It was a great car show and the weather was lovely.
I didn't take any pics as I'm sure I've already posted them before.
Another beautiful day ahead.'
Have a great day

Good morning...Like to know what my options are when trying to tackle a slightly high oil pressure reading on my 1970 dart swinger 340. Maybe the oil filter is filled with dirt etc, the oil pump?... i guess what Im asking is (since i haven't changed the oil in 3 years..(only driven it a hand full of times ) please don't judge..i'm thinking of changing the oil and filter before i start digging into the problem of changing things out..the oil is not bad and doesn't feel gritty

Good morning...Like to know what my options are when trying to tackle a slightly high oil pressure reading on my 1970 dart swinger 340. Maybe the oil filter is filled with dirt etc, the oil pump?... i guess what Im asking is (since i haven't changed the oil in 3 years..(only driven it a hand full of times ) please don't judge..i'm thinking of changing the oil and filter before i start digging into the problem of changing things out..the oil is not bad and doesn't feel gritty
I'm no help when it comes to engines, but I think I would do what you're thinking and change oil and filter first.

What is high

-
Back