Let the past be the past

-
I just can't believe you got in an arguement Asa, it's not like you at all.:poke:

Jack
Nah not me lol . Howdy jack I hope your doing well ..... And stop pokin me your as bad as frankie with that thing lmao

Gee where did all this happen ....i didnt see any argument ......im in a holly jolly happy mood over here ........its not time to fight ...its time to start getting ready for thanksgiving and the grand spectacular dinner, and christmas shopping and decorating.

dont be fighting unless you want to be mistaken for a big fat Turkey.
Past is the past rani i dont know what your talking bout .

Hey! I resemble that remark!
toetap.gif
X2

well Doc!.this has been a pretty good thread so far,,,BUT!!! I know its coming,So I'll be :lurk:before I comment lol...........Artie

This thread hits home; rifts between loved ones and neither will forgive the other. They don't realize the price they are paying and the rest of us are paying because they won't communicate.

A long time ago I read a quote that helped me forgive those whom I felt did me wrong, I can't remember it exactly but...."Unless you know another's pain, you cannot know his reasons."

If any of you out there are estranged from a family member, pick up the phone and have a conversation. It's very simple. If you don't reach them the first time, keep trying. Don't be so arrogant to think you did not do something that hurt the other party. If they refuse to talk to you, let them know your door is always open to them. Remember only the two of you can fix this, others should stay out of it.

Sorry Asa looks like I killed your thread ^^^^^
NO SIR!!!!,,as far as i'm concerned you have helped it,,I know its a message I have wrote.because my sister and I didn't talk for nearly 4yrs.:banghead:until I was in the hospital this past winter.and after spending well over a month In intensive care only coming to long enough to get pumped full of drugs again she was there every time they said she would bathe me and talk to me and would be lying in the bed next to me.and kept the tv on any and all the racing she could find or knew about that whole time. And when I was able to funkshion she had me a cup of Starbucks coffee & a rake of BQ ribs=D> that I was asking for in my (say) sleep !!..SO I guess what i'm trying to say is if I held a grudge that long with a family member:banghead: I have no bad feelings over someone I don't know, with that being said I have totally regretted everything!!:)finga:me) I have said and have dun.cuz I was just trying to do good and it has BIT me in the ***!!:angry7: and as far as the people that has bad mouthed me and trash talked me!! well I can't say as I blame Them..cuz Im sure I would have done the same!!! without thinking or knowing:violent1: ALL the facts!!!!.....SO for that I thank you for this thread or post..SO from the bottom of my heart:prayer: (which isn't much any more)I thank you!!!!....:prayer::prayer:.your frend?????,,,,Artie

Artie that is a very powerful experience you had, life-changing. It shows that good can come out of everything, even being at death's door like you were, and it gave you and your sister a way to reconcile. As far as people bad-mouthing you, we don't know till we've walked in the other guy's shoes what he's going through, and therefore shouldn't judge.

One question if you don't mind, now in hind sight does the disagreement with your sister seem like mostly a misunderstanding that could have been cleared up if you two would have talked?

I would like to thank cliff "old tired rebel" for extending the olive branch..there were some things said by me which i didn't mean and i hurt him.i tried to appoligize and extended my own branch but he was not accepting,,cliff thanks for finally extending the branch..now lets have some fun..

ALSO I WANT TO SAY THE SAME ABOUT ROB "RUSTYRATROD" WE HAD SOME THINGS HAPPEN BETWEEN US..WE GAVE THINGS SOME TIME AND IT HAS SEEMED TO ALL WORK OUT...ROB I VALUE YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND THE HELP AND KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME,,,YOUR AN AWESOME GUY,,THANKS FOR BEING YOU..sd426

Artie, I have no problem with you. I should not have brought all that onto the forum. I apologize and offer you an olive branch if you are willing to accept it. Can we just start over?

NO SIR!!!!,,as far as i'm concerned you have helped it,,I know its a message I have wrote.because my sister and I didn't talk for nearly 4yrs.:banghead:until I was in the hospital this past winter.and after spending well over a month In intensive care only coming to long enough to get pumped full of drugs again she was there every time they said she would bathe me and talk to me and would be lying in the bed next to me.and kept the tv on any and all the racing she could find or knew about that whole time. And when I was able to funkshion she had me a cup of Starbucks coffee & a rake of BQ ribs=D> that I was asking for in my (say) sleep !!..SO I guess what i'm trying to say is if I held a grudge that long with a family member:banghead: I have no bad feelings over someone I don't know, with that being said I have totally regretted everything!!:)finga:me) I have said and have dun.cuz I was just trying to do good and it has BIT me in the ***!!:angry7: and as far as the people that has bad mouthed me and trash talked me!! well I can't say as I blame Them..cuz Im sure I would have done the same!!! without thinking or knowing:violent1: ALL the facts!!!!.....SO for that I thank you for this thread or post..SO from the bottom of my heart:prayer: (which isn't much any more)I thank you!!!!....:prayer::prayer:.your frend?????,,,,Artie

THERE IS ONE MORE PERSON I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO FOR MY ACTIONS AND UNKIND WORDS,,,LEANNA "CUDACHICK1968" I WOULD AGAIN LIKE TO SAY I'M SORRY AND TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US..MY OLIVE BRANCH IS ALWAYS EXTENDED IF AT SOME POINT YOU WANT TO ACCEPT AND REACH FOR IT...I HOPE ONE DAY YOU WILL AS YOUR A GREAT PERSON AND THE BEST DAM POWDER COATER OUT THERE,,,KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK RESTORING THE MEMBERS PARTS..I SCREWED UP AND FOR THAT I'M SORRY..sd426

DAM!!double DAM!!!! I fell it cant you fell the LOVE!!!!If sumone could put up that song!! starting all over as frends is going to be RUFF,,,,,,,,,,BUT were going to make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers: Artie

This place is starting to have more mood swings then a bi-polar pregnant woman...

Just sayin', would it kill us to be pleasant like this all the time?

This place is starting to have more mood swings then a bi-polar pregnant woman...

Just sayin', would it kill us to be pleasant like this all the time?

Yes it would. Then it would be a liberal's wet dream. lol

-
Back