Let's help waggin get a new computer

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
It sounds like waggin is having computer trouble and was thinking for all he does here maybe we can pitch in somehow and help a brother out.

Does anybody want to start a auction? I will be in.

Curtis, hope this thread doesn't offend you but you do give alot back here and I want to help somehow.

I,m in!This dude needs a laptop so he can use out in the shop.He,s done plenty to help me and other members here.:cheers:

What would waggin's preference be ? I have tried a lap top and really don't care for them, but that's just me :happy10:
Does he use dial up ? and what was he using to begin with ?
I have an HP ready to rock and roll :cheers:
Brother ken can give me the speck's on it:read2:it could be a 2 barrel or four barrel, heck it may be shooting NOS :-D But yall know me, I am not a computer guru ....
If Curtis "waggin" can pm me what he is using or jump in here and let us know:happy10: I bet we could help with shipping :happy10:

These things always come up and I have nothing to donate. But Curtis is a heck of a guy and has bent over backwards to help memebers here. I'm sure I can think of something to donate so count me in.

If yall want I can hook this up and give it a trial run, and see how fast and see what all it has in it.
Or... I am in for what ever we do to get waggin fixed up :cheers:

CREED and BUDDY GROWING and ebay Volar's 018.jpg

Count me in homecloned. My bud Waggs has helped me as well as countless members here.:happy10:

Thanks for the response everyone. I will pm Curtis and see if he is up for the help. That HP might work out good Mike. I just hope waggs lets us help him.

ill jump in on this too. since i am too cheap to move up to gold member.lol

I p.m.d Curtis and am waiting for his response. I have his pay-pal but want to check with him first. Hopefully he sees this.

Goes without saying. Small Block is in. Keep us posted Cloned. Dont take "NO" for an answer. Tell us what will work best for him and let us know. Mike has an in on some good stuff. Leave me out and there will be hell to pay.
Small Block

You can count cosgig and cudagirl in too. If it's an auction, I got stuff. If it's just donations just tell me where to send some $$$. Geof

I wish I was close by or new what kind of computer he has :-k
or better yet his phone # :drinkers: I would give Wag's a call :wave:
waggin my pm ain't full yet :read2:
wireless or cable/Land line, I wish I new :computer:

I am spoiled rotten with a computer brother Ken "Kutacando" built me and looking at a flat screen!!!!! thank you Treva :-D
I hope he is back up and running soon and fill us in.

Some time's it's harder to receive then give ain't it brother 8)

June third 2010 helping Creed Clean My Closet area OUT! 006.jpg

Goes without saying. Small Block is in. Keep us posted Cloned. Dont take "NO" for an answer. Tell us what will work best for him and let us know. Mike has an in on some good stuff. Leave me out and there will be hell to pay.
Small Block
You tell'em Bill :naka: 8)

-
Back