Local Chicagoland guys?

-
I'm from the West Burbs (Rockford) 74 Duster getting a bypass during the winter!
Hey ILLDuster74, looks like your in Roscoe, I grew up there from 1967 to 1980 now reside in the far far west Burb's of Dixon, lol (Home town of Ronald Reagan) glad to see so many A body owners near by. I'm in the chicago burb's often as I do business there. And Zzigler89 is very close to me!

I live in the city - drive my '72 Swinger everyday there isn't salt on the roads.

any other Chicago (city) a-body owners?

far south...Bourbonnais...1968 Plymouth

Attachments

• plymouth trunk rt 005.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 291
Live in Streamwood. Just got a '72 Scamp about a month ago. Need to know where the map light is located on these cars. Got a switch for it.Just can't find where it is. Any thoughts on this?

I hardly see any A bodies at cruise nights I've attended in the western burbs. A few cuda's but rarely darts. Mopars too I don't see a lot unless it's mopar night and I don't mean new ones. It would be cool if a number of us could show up at a cruise night and make an A body showing. We could all park together and have a sign, "Mopar A-Bodies Alley" . I always seem to see a number of Chevells and Camaros.

Sounds good to me. Chi-town and burbs?
Yeah we could do a monthly meet up at maybe Tilted Kilt, or Braurhouse in lombard. Maybe give each other a hand with Projects and parts. Like a Mini CMC but just for A-Bodies. I wont be driveable for a few more months But next season I plan on hitting the cruise nights around town every week if I can.

Yeah we could do a monthly meet up at maybe Tilted Kilt, or Braurhouse in lombard. Maybe give each other a hand with Projects and parts. Like a Mini CMC but just for A-Bodies. I wont be driveable for a few more months But next season I plan on hitting the cruise nights around town every week if I can.

Do they have cruise nights there? Monthly sounds like it might be a doable time frame for most people.

Count me in. I think the "Maybe give each other a hand with Projects and parts" suggestion is a great idea.

Pat

-
Back