[FOR SALE] Mini Starter Conversion Terminals

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any still for sale , i'd like a few setups . does the black termial cover come with the relocating connector mount . and how do we go about this purchase ? no paypal or cards . money order or bank draft ? i'm a cash n carry man if i can . let me know how many and how you want to get paid . thanks

I just used the black terminal cover that was originally on my starter. And no the terminal sets don't come with that cover, just the three parts shown in the photos in the first post of this thread.

Near as I can tell the black plastic terminal cover is a part # 72-82105 on the printouts I have from the starter shop. I don't know the manufacturer as it isn't listed. And the parts I have been getting all come in bags with the part #'s on them but no manufacturer name, I would assume these would be the same. I'm sure they're all made in China or Mexico, etc. I can check and see if these are available and what they cost if there is any interest, but the original cover did work for me on my set up.

Best,

CE

thanks for that info , ce . no problem on the cover . i'll get some of them from my parts guy . pm

Okay, the 2nd order came in early so I got them all packed up for shipping tonight. I also made a 3rd order while I was there.

The guy at the starter shop said that his supplier was surprised by all the action on this set of parts. He also told my guy that once they (the supplier) sells out of this part they aren't ordering any more. Ha! I'm sure they are available other places. This supplier is apparently somewhere in Tennessee.

Anyhow, 3rd order of 20 is in and should arrive Thurs or Friday this week. There should be a few available so PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Chris E.

Hey All,

I have given up trying to sort out PM's based on who wants terminals vs. who is actually buying them. Many folks who PM'd me haven't sent any payment and that makes it REALLY hard to figure out how many sets I need to order, or have left for others.

I'm just going to ship based on the order of payments coming in at paypal. With the exception being that you PM'd and said you are snail mailing me a payment.

Thanks!

Chris E.

Hey All,

I put in a new order this afternoon for 40 more sets of conversion terminals. They should be in by Tuesday the 16th.

The orders coming in to me have slowed down to a trickle, but I figure this way I'd have them into the future if anyone is in need.

Just send me a PM if you need 'em.

Best,

Chris E.

Okay, just finished shipping out a bunch from this last batch. If you didn't receive a PM from me and should have please let me know! I think I got everyone.

I have 26 sets left at this point.

Thanks,

CE

Okay, just finished shipping out a bunch from this last batch. If you didn't receive a PM from me and should have please let me know! I think I got everyone.

I have 26 sets left at this point.

Thanks,

CE
Thank you ValiantOne :thumbsup: I have mine hear ready to install on my 360 Mini starter for Victoria, feed back has been dun and thank you for bringing this to us here on this great site :thankyou:

Would like 2 sets send me info on where to send payment and amount. Will send Postal Money Order

Please PM me paypal details for 1 set.

Okay, I've got 10 more commitments so when I go to pick up the second order on Tuesday, I'll make a third order of 20.

Thanks All,

Chris E.
I am in...pm with payment details/availability.and thanx for helping fellow members out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back