Moparfest

-
Giles,Scott, Do you think we could squeeze my Cousin's Demon in? He forgot to register with FABO.He is a member. Thanks, Craig.

Craig, it all depends if there's any open spots. The area the FABO group will be parking is shared with a few other clubs as well, like the Old Chrysler Club (moparfest organizer), the Prowler club, the Challenger club...parking is getting tighter every year, as the attendance keeps climbing.
But usually there is a few open spots in the corral (ball diamond), having said that we started with like four FABO members, three years ago, now there's a few more. I'll talk to Patt on Saturday morning and see what the scoop is, and go from there.
No promise, but it will likely be all good.

For the time being he will have to park with the rest of the "regular" Mopar owners (LOL), just to keep the in-coming flow rolling, as it's mostly student volunteers directing the parking flow and they go by the mirror tags you have.
It's no big thing moving him later if it all pans out.

I'll call you Friday evening, and see you Saturday morning.

I was also hoping to get my Dart in with the rest of the FABO group, will wait and see how it goes Sat. morning.

:newb::D:eek:ops::eek:ops::finga::wack::wave::wav::-({|=:toothy1:...........................................................................................

.....................that ain't happeningdisgust

:protest::violent1:
:newb::D:eek:ops::eek:ops::finga::wack::wave::wav::-({|=:toothy1:...........................................................................................

.....................that ain't happeningdisgust
Funny Guy!! lol.. I'm gunna drink one of your beers for that!! lol..We will park with the regulars!! A good time will be had by all!!

Last year I was going to park the Dart with the FABO club but didn't have the proper tag on the mirror and got some extreme anal dude close to yelling at me for entering the ball park, I told him I was with the the FABO club..."ahh there is no FABO club here" And as I pointed to some of you guys that were already there and said that is the A body club..still gave me grief..so much so I parked in the show field..must have been some new guy with a new car with an attitude. LOL
AL

Last year I was going to park the Dart with the FABO club but didn't have the proper tag on the mirror and got some extreme anal dude close to yelling at me for entering the ball park, I told him I was with the the FABO club..."ahh there is no FABO club here" And as I pointed to some of you guys that were already there and said that is the A body club..still gave me grief..so much so I parked in the show field..must have been some new guy with a new car with an attitude. LOL
AL
Now you have to park with the E body guy's! lol.. I hope you can save us a few spots as I'm sure you will beat us all there! lol..

Craig, it all depends if there's any open spots. The area the FABO group will be parking is shared with a few other clubs as well, like the Old Chrysler Club (moparfest organizer), the Prowler club, the Challenger club...parking is getting tighter every year, as the attendance keeps climbing.
But usually there is a few open spots in the corral (ball diamond), having said that we started with like four FABO members, three years ago, now there's a few more. I'll talk to Patt on Saturday morning and see what the scoop is, and go from there.
No promise, but it will likely be all good.

For the time being he will have to park with the rest of the "regular" Mopar owners (LOL), just to keep the in-coming flow rolling, as it's mostly student volunteers directing the parking flow and they go by the mirror tags you have.
It's no big thing moving him later if it all pans out.

I'll call you Friday evening, and see you Saturday morning.

i'm bringin' my A, my a100 that is!!!! Do I count?

lol

OK guys,

Normally I have something else booked on the same weekend the Moparfest is on.

Distance isn't an issue as it's only 20 - 25 minutes from the house.

I've heard the good and bad about this event. Mostly bad.

The Mopar Nats -Columbus, OH was a yawn so I'm thinking maybe this event would be a waste of my time too.

I do need a couple of trim parts for the wife's project but I doubt I'd find them.

I need FABO to convince me I need to attend this event. What's so great about this event?

Thanks
sscuda.
:hello2:

OK guys,

Normally I have something else booked on the same weekend the Moparfest is on.

Distance isn't an issue as it's only 20 - 25 minutes from the house.

The Mopar Nats -Columbus, OH was a yawn so I'm thinking maybe this event would be a waste of my time too.

I do need a couple of trim parts for the wife's project but I doubt I'd find them.

I need FABO to convince me I need to attend this event. What's so great about this event?

Thanks
sscuda.

hate to be arrogant, but,,,,,,,,

US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, it's only what you make it my friend. any show is. so show up and be flexible and u will b fine! Take the good with the bad!

oh, and bring your car and let me test it for you........
;0)

What could be bad about a field full of Mopars? :wack:
If Columbus made you yawn, this will too. Make the half hour trip, and come say hi to us. It's the people who make a show great, and I always have a blast with these guys

Yep, great bunch of guys, hell Im broke and cuda-less but we're still going! No yawning allowed....ya might get tea-bagged!! LOL

sittin in a cheap motel in Owen Sound reading this and wondering "is this really what I drove across the country for ?" effin eh! it is see ya there guys

Alrighty guys it looks like I may have to find storage for this car for a week or 2 until the shipping co. can get it as the shipper I was going to use out of Windsor isn't taking calls I now need to use a different co. and well the bottom line is anyone got room for another car ?

-
Back