Moving Sucks

-
yeah no **** LOL LOL @ slow..... errrrrr

I swear its that plastic addiction man, really, I'm, OK!

Asa man you need to join a model building forum man........Jerry's Cherries, AWESOME group of modelers!

Nah thanks i aint got the time to deal with more then one bord . FABO is where you can find me lol

its all good.....I'm retired (sort of) so.....Playin withthe real ones mine and my step sons and all is GREAT.... ALL I need, as he is goin in business for himself on exhaust, custom and stock...he got a place with an extra bay for me to mess with mine and others cars painting and ****....GREAT deal on a paint booth I might add.....

yepper. even got me a nice grit blaster too. Black Beauty stuff. and about a ton of it ready for when the work comes in to be done,........ I make half of the cost of the job, for paint work.... yeah I'm a painter, and body man.....

LOL yeah, I been at it on an off for over 25 years, i grew up with an uncle to have a body shop and a friend on my home street in Pennsylvania I was always painting models at his real garage till he said one day your gonna paint it. I want to see you paint it, and from there on I was a natural with a paint gun in hand. and so thats where it all began!

sounds like what my dad did to me lol

Attachments

• 27631570073_large.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 27631570075_large.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 137
btw the wind shild was junk lol I just needed to see good enough to get to the shop to have a new one put in lol

what? in the primer gray car? First pic?

First car I ever painted I damn near bought from the garage down the street from my home place..... was a '33 Plymouth 5 window coupe! Sadly the owner put a damned chebby 350 in it. that woulda went real damn quick, in the scrap heap or well sold.....but I at that time knew of a 440, AND a 426 Hemi for sale for NICE money that I HAD then.....

BUT I guess, I got my Dad's coupe now even tho its a '39 Chebby but not a bad rig, (I'd rather have it a Mopar but, I inherited it....

what? in the primer gray car? First pic?

First car I ever painted I damn near bought from the garage down the street from my home place..... was a '33 Plymouth 5 window coupe! Sadly the owner put a damned chebby 350 in it. that woulda went real damn quick, in the scrap heap or well sold.....but I at that time knew of a 440, AND a 426 Hemi for sale for NICE money that I HAD then.....

BUT I guess, I got my Dad's coupe now even tho its a '39 Chebby but not a bad rig, (I'd rather have it a Mopar but, I inherited it....
This is what it was .

Attachments

• 10525036_888331274527231_1815753410_n.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 133
Yup that was my old truck . 600 buck beater lol

Attachments

• 27631570345_large.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 27631570156_large.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 27631570386_large.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 133
NICE! where in the hell you at? that almost looks like PA.....to funny if you are! My home state!

EDIT:
318 in that little truck to roast the tires like that!?!

No sir thats a 3.9 ! and no sir Im in okie

Attachments

• 27631570037_large (2).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 134
DAMN @ that being a 3.9. isn't that the one that had the poly-like heads? The 3.9?

WOW!

Okie thats funny your surroundings were close looking to those mid-state in PA, even tho I was further south west of PA!

DAMN @ that being a 3.9. isn't that the one that had the poly-like heads? The 3.9?

WOW!

Okie thats funny your surroundings were close looking to those mid-state in PA, even tho I was further south west of PA!

LOL Funny thing that tuck would swap ends when ever you wanted it to Not a speed demon . Just just enough power to be fun

Attachments

• 27631570057_large.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 120
sadly, mine will swap ends pretty quick too, BUT mine being a 9 SPEED standard (shift kit) installed by the Military for a towing rig....BUT I also have a 383 under the hood.....Which is a bit more then just being fun, get me right in damn trouble (Which I have yet to do!) The wife applauds me for it. not getting in trouble with the thing!

what pics of my truck? I ain't got any swaping ends tho! LOL No one wants to be outside of it when I do it......... lmao they all like being in the damned thing!!!! As if someone would, I'd have then get pics or video it......... lmao

Of what? my truck or the General? :evil4:

1967DodgePowerWagon200001.jpg

Thats my Daughter there ---^

THEN:

The General Lee, was a model I completed at the ripe ole age of 11. it has NOT been touched since, this model is 26 years old! I refurbished it from a garage sale as it was a glue bomb....A LOT of work BUT its a collectable.....

ENJOY!

-
Back