Moving Sucks

-
Thanks man....The truck isn't on the road right now it needed some TLC, and I think I may paint it over the winter....As it needed 2 cross members replaced and a new fuel line out and return as it was all original from '67!

I was born and raised in Pennsylvania, but in '04 I relocated to New Hampshire where my wifes originally from.....

hey yeah, I got a good model part for ya, you know of ANY '71 Demon grilles? I need one for one of 2 '71 Duster kits I have....I'm outto model a prototype real car so.... that damned grille I tell ya, what a PITA to find. and I know one's made, I've seen it, just it wasn't for sale.....SO, I'm on a hunt for a '71 Demon grille!

forgot to mention that truck Rani, is missing a "top" that goes over the roof/cab of the truck....you can see 2 holes for it to sit "centered" on the model.....

dang it ....that looks great ...now I have to buy the model kit for it. I have never seen one of those before but that looks great ...I like it

Attachments

• 3497851042_9d614cf1e9.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 121
ohh yeah, what year did it come out to be? For the Merc? I'm not familiar with Ford products, specially back then! So... interesting model tho if you were to get one, ya just have to stuff a 429 Boss in it to keep up with us Mopar guys L:evil4:L

You sure on the Merc Asa? that door roll looks like a mid '70's Olds....

Yes im sure thats one that maybe upfor trade I went too far with it and i dont have some of the key parts ( bumpers and some other stuff ) Maybe you can do some thing with it .

what ya got for a hood for the Chally? I'm looking for a diff hood then I got with the one I have, I MAY be interested in that body tho....I'm not interested in the Merc at all, as far as models for me, I have to have Mopar, BUT, (theres always a catch with me) I take "others, brand X" for trade to others, so, yeah.....I got a few interests here, the Merc, i'll trade out to someone else for Mopar stuffs, I'm looking for on the model forums, BUT the Chally, that I might be in for just the hood alone! R/T or TA?

Let me know either way!

Thats the same one I have the 340 TA....I'm trying to convert mine to an R/T...AND to have a slightly different hood, and scoop....(I put a all aluminum 426 Hemi in mine!) SO.....

let me know! what ya come up with!

-
Back