Mufflers?

-
X2,on the small bullet mufflers,to tone down the raspiness of Flows

big difference between a 528 hemi and a 408 small block when it comes to exhaust gas flow.....

Just got back from a local mufler shop---I might as well have been speaking Swahili to them! Looks like I'm gonna have to piece it together myself with some pre-bent tubing. it seems to Dynomax17517's will fit & be (somewhat) quiet but getting them back to the bumper is gonna be a b!@#h! Ed, does/will greg sell me the tubing for it?

there is a place way on the other side of town (meridan in AJ) that my friend uses that MIGHT be able to help you out.....

Just got back from a local mufler shop---I might as well have been speaking Swahili to them! Looks like I'm gonna have to piece it together myself with some pre-bent tubing. it seems to Dynomax17517's will fit & be (somewhat) quiet but getting them back to the bumper is gonna be a b!@#h! Ed, does/will greg sell me the tubing for it?

call greg... i think we have some of it but im not sure... think he just cuts a u bend in half...

have not got a hold of my buddy yet, he is probably at canyon lake on his boat. just called Hot Rod City about there aluminum tank. Was told they can trim it down to clear the exhaust. Not exactly inexpressive but it is an option.....

Thanks! Tha's an option for the future. It'd also sove the external fuel pump problem

sorry it took so long......aaa muffler & exhaust, 38 n ironwood dr, aj 85120. 480-983-0456. form what i was told he does outstanding work.

sorry it took so long......aaa muffler & exhaust, 38 n ironwood dr, aj 85120. 480-983-0456. form what i was told he does outstanding work.

Thanks! I need to call there ASAP. It's FINALLY finished & I'd really like to drive--at least to see how much gas this thing will drink!:D

Who has that stuff? where can I get it? How much? What's the total length of the mufflers/turn-downs?

:D

"headers by ed" has everything.

it's alot of moola.

ed made the custom flanges and the formed collectors.

ed designed them- 2 3/8" for 6", 2 1/2" for 6", 2 5/8" for 19", 5" collector. 5" bullet muffler and 18" semi truck exhaust pipe.

i built them. :-k

Attachments

• older Pictures 255.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 221
  • older Pictures 256.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 211
  • older Pictures 258.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 221
  • older Pictures 276.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 214
  • older Pictures 314.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 218