my low buck street and strip ride

-
Nice work,you were right. I know you are gonna like that Dominator. People hear "360 ,small solid,dominator",shake their heads.My 396,similar airflow,cam specs.The 1050 ,2 circuit carb,was so much more drivable the the 850,sorted out.
always wanted one on a street car...bet i'm the only guy at the ohlone mopar show with a holley 4500 carb that drove in....:evil4:and hell it's got w2s it'll hang!

Next modification victum,please ...(lol).
oh yeah!!!! went to the (sic)goodguys show today ,never left the swap.about 15 people ran into me sayin whats up?saw nick gtmopar.was a nice day.then went and put saetuns dash together....looks awesome!

oh yeah!!!! went to the (sic)goodguys show today ,never left the swap.about 15 people ran into me sayin whats up?saw nick gtmopar.was a nice day.then went and put saetuns dash together....looks awesome!
I was out there with my car and talked to Rick(gtmopar)for a little bit. Nice guy Hey Rick!! The show was as always, heavy chevy, but the weather was nice, I was parked next to a awsome 68 440 GTX, the only down fall I talked to alot of know it alls that didn't know anything...:glasses7:

Had a good time seeing you guys as well. Got that 3.55 posi center section as well at the swap meet. I'm hoping to get us A's together and take a run. All in all good show and good people.

Oh and it's (Rick) not Nick but close enough. I've been called MUCH worse lol!

Damn, all of you guys, I'm too broke and couldn't make it!!!! That means you, Mark(Bad440), Ben(Evildart) Mick(Gtmopar) & Jim(BOMBER!!!)

On a side note, I did work out a pretty decent trade for a '72 360 block & A-body 727. Now I just need to accumulate parts starting with a crank, I guess.

Had a good time seeing you guys as well. Got that 3.55 posi center section as well at the swap meet. I'm hoping to get us A's together and take a run. All in all good show and good people.

Oh and it's (Rick) not Nick but close enough. I've been called MUCH worse lol!
alright slick... jimmy sold you that rear how much?he's the guy to get them from around here.stand up guy.he's funny as hell to,usually hang with jim and or his brother and laugh all day long.

I was out there with my car and talked to Rick(gtmopar)for a little bit. Nice guy Hey Rick!! The show was as always, heavy chevy, but the weather was nice, I was parked next to a awsome 68 440 GTX, the only down fall I talked to alot of know it alls that didn't know anything...:glasses7:
par for the course,you always get know it alls who dont have a clue.same with that damn doowop music.wtf? how bout te rockabilly chicks, my boy was sayin dad theres some freaks here.thought that was funny.:eek:ops:

It's all good bro. I offered him 300 and he took it. Someone's been in it because its got aftermarket gears, hopefully the sure grip is in good shape. The gears look real good.

Yea it's going to look pretty menacing on top of that motor. Going to flow like crazy too!

Nice! Adjustable?.
yeah,followed monte's directions real carefully.sald it's like the crosshair setup.easily adjustable.louis you will never look like a beginner to me your turbo setup is the ****!:burnout:

-
Back