my low buck street and strip ride

-
two of my fuel hoses were garbage pinholes everywhere..fired right up.seems to be much more responsive. might have to fill the holes in the front throttle blades..and the regulator that came with the carb didnt regulate think the diaphram is got some kind of tear in it

switched the fuel pump on, it was like a damn geyser.gas everywhere.the four corner mixture screws sure nnake it respond better .now i have to put another hose together with fresh braided hose.

Mike ,the Dominator,so much better ,everywhere.For intellingence sake,run the gear,and the carb. Might shake,your noogies .

ordered crush sleeve eliminater, gears will be happening....

ordered rebuild kitfor carb,float was a little high saw fuel droplets out of the front boosters.also got 360 4 barrel decal for air cleaner...

Nice! FYI,4 spd dragtop,stickied the online freebee degree wheel thread.

ordered rebuild kitfor carb,float was a little high saw fuel droplets out of the front boosters.also got 360 4 barrel decal for air cleaner...

Shitttt.... You need a sticker that says 360-"TEN" BBL! That carb is a big futher mucker!:D

gonna have another engine sound clip first ,my neibor came out bitching last time i lit them up on my street.he dont like the black marks.i told him i do as long as theres two...lol

Mike, I was a little curious. With the build you've put together with those heads, solid lifters, roller rockers... Why didn't you go with a BIG carburetor????

Saetun,THAT'S SMALL,for W/2's,his cam ,and gears,set up. The sweetness,is the tune- ability. Oops,my mistake. Sad. These Dominators,so sweet tuned.

Mike, I was a little curious. With the build you've put together with those heads, solid lifters, roller rockers... Why didn't you go with a BIG carburetor????
if it would have been a 1050 it might have been for sale on here but at 100 bucks i figured it had to be better than my 1972 4779 holley.and i was right it fires right up idles instantly and revs much quicker

and them fools at the ohlone mopar show are gonna **** when they see my beater....lol:burnout::poke:

How Did I did I miss this. This is a great thread for doing a car on the cheap

-
Back