My Mother Passed Away Tonight....

-
Joe,

I'm so glad we all came together and made it possible for you to go visit your Mom. Moms are so special in our lives.
May she rest in peace knowing she was loved.
Bless you and your family in your time of loss.

Stan

Stan

My Condolences. I lost my mother unexpectedly 4 years ago.

So sorry for your loss Joe, prayers on there way

Cancer is Evil, my Mom passed away several years ago from it, started in her colon they did surgery said they got it all.....

Soon after it went to her lungs than her brain it was the most horrible thing that I have ever witnessed in my life. I don't wish it on anyone

Very sorry. Wish I had words to ease your pain. Lost my Granny 3 years ago this Feb.14 She was like a second mother to me. Just know now she is somewhere that there is no pain. God Bless you and yours.

Sorry for your loss. There is nothing like losing a parent, I will be thinkin of ya.

I am so sorry to hear your lose Joe, Treva and I send our condolences and pray for strength you will need at this time [-o<
I feel like I got to share a day with her through you :read2:
take time to remember everything she said to you on your visit.
May love fill your hart bud and have the strength to make her proud at this time.
God bless you and all the folks and friends around her and we will be here at any time if you need to talk to some one that lost there mother just a few years ago to cancer.
Our hart's in my home goes out to you Joe.
I spent two days away from every one Just me and a few large oak tree's here on the hill and it did make my wife worry about me, But all I was doing was reminiscing our good days and thanked her for being my Mom.

Your Arkansas Family Treva, Mike JR. Creed and I.
Rest in peace mother ramchager.

Odd as it may seem, she's busted down my door as a teenager to AHEM, bust me and this was the only song I ever played that she truly said she liked. God Speed Mom and I hope that Dad can finally explain to you why I still love motorcycles even though your son and my brother was killed on one.

I love you mom and this one's for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TGj2jrJk8

BTW, she never understood why I moved to Colorado either. She always thought that that toughest men wore red plaid (yes I do, lol) like my dad and lived up North where the black bears reach 500 lbs. and the Muskie get big enough to bite your toes off. :) I love you mom and tough guys live here in the mountains too...... :) Just not many know how to use an axe anymore, nevermind chainsaw, or the difference and use of a double bit vs. a single bit....LOL! Maybe she had a point?

675A0037Trimmed.jpg

675A0044.jpg

675A0053Trimmed.jpg

Sorry about your loss Joe, it must be hard but she is in a better place now. I will keep you and your family in my prayers, Keith.

-
Back