New guys 67 Formula S update:

-
Hi Guys,

I've been off the site for a while, moving to a better house with a bigger shed to work in. pic attached.

I have freshened up my 440 and its almost ready to drop in. I haven't decided if i will go 1050 Dominator or 6 pack setup yet....

Attachments

• Barracuda-printsize.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 304
Well i have a much needed cash injection into my fastback.
Today i purchased a Strange S60 Dana rear assembly, Hooker fenderwell headers. These will take 8-12 weeks to get here to Australia.( its gonna be a long wait)
I also just purchased a Mopar M1 race intake to suit my dominator and lots of smaller parts that are on my massive list.
Speaking to Cass at Dr diff about rear disc brake kit for the S60 and planning my exhaust build. I want that classic 60's note, so i will go 2.5" system. when i go to the track, i can just run it through the headers.
will update pics as the parts start arriving.

Attachments

• DSC_2025.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 235
So I've been hard at it lately, trying to get the cuda on the road by September. I had a go at installing my first hoodliner and used resto rick's tips on how to do it. I removed front and rear screens as I wanted to replace the rubbers anyway. I was nervous doing the rear but managed to get it out with any problems.

Attachments

• DSC_2786.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC_2788.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 206
There are still a few wrinkles I'm the corners, but hopefully they come out in a few days.
It took me about 7 hours to do in tota. Waiting for a new front screen so should be all back together next week.

My hurst super comp shifter arrived. Trial fitted it up to my 23 spline, awaiting my 18 spline. Omg it looks soooo awesome.

Attachments

• DSC_2645.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 197
New master cylinder to suit my rear disc brake kit which all arrived from Dr diff.. Awesome guy.
I also had some braided flexible lines made up to clear my fenderwell headers.

Attachments

• DSC_2703.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 195
The m1 arrived and some other goodies. Don't think it will fit under the hood. :( might have to run a torker with a 750 for now until I can get a hemi hood.

Attachments

• DSC_2626.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 194
Front and rear glass back in with new seals.
And interior is all back together now.
Just got a little wiring to do and the inside is done.... Well for now anyway.

Attachments

• DSC_2837.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 167
Also decided to remove the cast crank and go with a good steel crank. I've also upgraded to arp main bolts, clevite 77 bearings and installed a new pilot bush.

Attachments

• DSC_3014.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 148
I ended up getting a torker 440 manifold so it will fit under the hood, then sandblasted and painted my rocker covers. I had a set of alloy tig welded aftermarket ones in black, but I think the original ones look better.

Attachments

• DSC_3008.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 131
Keep up the good work... cool that you have the wife helping you too. Wish my wife would help me. LOL

Just noticed that your dog matches your Barracuda...is the Dog an American bull Dog?

-
Back