New guys 67 Formula S update:

-
Well I've had some good progress in the last few days with the wiring and I'm happy to say that I got the motor started for the first time after a 2 Year build.
I've still got a few things to sort out before I can drive her, but it does sound Awesome.

:burnout:

Was up till 2.30am thismorning doing wiring. Yay for me. :banghead:
Only got wiper motor and washer bottle , reverse light loom from box to bulkhead, blinkers, a fault in the fuel gauge and very dull dash lights to sort out and I'm done. When I started, nothing worked at all.

Well guys, after 2 1/2 years of mopar mechanical love, she is finally back on the road after her long neglected slumber.
I wish to thank all of you for your support and priceless advice. I would especially like to thank John rocks on this forum, the guy is seriously a cuda yoda and an asset to not only this forum but the whole mopar community.
I'd also like to thank Dr diff (cass) for basically designing and telling strange engineering, how to setup my dana s 60. Cass is an awesome guy and is happy to discuss stuff over the phone and share his knowledge, ( a rare quality these days from a business)
I am currently running the cuda in, but I'm happy to report that she is already scaring small children, making everyone at the pubs turn their heads when I drive past and make random people at traffic lights ask me, hey dude, what the he'll is that awesome car, it sounds sweeeet.

Attachments

• DSC_0159.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 96
-
Back