New Members

-
Hello,
I was searching for the correct 1967 Barracuda-only bucket seat headrests for my Convertible. One of the "100 million" locations (!) was for this Web site. No one had headrests for my car; lots of "A" body headrests, however.
:)

I was a member once before but don't remember what name I was using and changed email servers and names so I reupped.Just got done bringing another ABody home. 65 Valiant 2 door post from original owner.I also have a 64 Signet Hardtop that I have been putting a built 383 b block in.Have a 63 fourdoor V-200 that I will be parting soon as i get what I need from it. Has a rebuilt /6 with 3200 miles on it.Also 75 Valiant V8.Taking the disc brke settup for the 64.Car has a/c underdash. i will part this when I get what I need.This is a great site that I almost forgot about.

I found the site Looking for Fender Tag info. Stopped here posted my question and my searching was over in a couple of minutes thanks for the help guys. :notworth:

Thanks for the Welcoming. Found A-Bodies playing around and searching for Dart info. I'm hoping to find and learn more about my newly aquired Swinger.

Been here, lurked, lurked more - not as much Mopar board time as a few years ago.

Found this site while surfing for a-body info. Seemed like way too much info,to pass up. Dave :coffee

I have been "away" working on another restoration. ('71 240Z) I finally finished it and have been spending time on my '68 Dart 340 Post. It was used as a covered parts shelf for almost 2 years. It is looking good now and I am preparing it for a July show. It is nice to have the 340 power, again! It is also good to be back on A-Bodies Only.

i drive a big block 76 d100 custum short bed. and i have my first car still, its a 73 swinger special

turbo dart.....nice work.....let me know how it was fiting all that pluming...might turbo mine sum day

i came over from big block dart. i felt like a red headed step child over there cause i run a 340. not alot of love for small blocks .

Found this site mentioned on allpar. This is a much better place for old A-body people. :thumbup:

Been on a few mopar boards Didint really care for attitudes lurked on this one for few months was recommended by a few mopar guys from nastyz28

I think while researching stuff on google for my 74 swinger...not sure.

But I will say this...I LOVE THIS SITE! ITS ALWAYS FUN TO LEARN FROM YOU ALL!

I shall raise my hand and call you guys "teacher" . Lol

I have been an active member of another Mopar forum for nearly 5 years, a couple weeks ago someone asked for a recomendation to an A-bod sight, this site and BBDart were suggested. And since I had just bouth the 71 Dart I figured I may as well get some good first hand knowledge and support from some A-body guys. Actually this is the second A-body I've owned, a few years back I had a #'s 318 '73 Scamp. My wife drove it as a daily driver for almost 10 years, then she was sidewiped one day, messed up the unibody and door pillar on drivers side. Sold the car and "moved" on to other Mopars. :love4:

im here from bigblockdart too,i like this place too! and i finally learnt how to post my pics.

been a member for a while, but don't visit much.
I found Y'all when they did the write up in Mopar muscle with the blue 68 fastback barracuda.

back then the site was so new, there was not much activity so I checked you out recently since i was getting really tired of the wussification of one of the other popular mopar sites.

Let me just say, I love this site way, way better than the other one.

The cars in the A-body contest are amazing,and i'm glad I came back to see how the site has grown.

Thanks for not being such a wussified site.
it's nice to hang out in a place where guys can be guys without someone being offended and whining like a baby.

-
Back