@pittsburghracer gone.

-
Holy Smokes. RIP John. I'm sure going to miss your funny posts as well as your tech posts.

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away" Rev 22:4.

Holy frig! WTH happened? I just saw his "tire changer" thread this morning!
Dammit, no mention of serious health issues, altho he was gonna get knee work done I believe.
Strength and positive thoughts for his family and extended racing family...

My heart is broke, I will always remember you John, you were a brother I never met.
RIP

Oh my. I never met John except thru this site, but he had my ultimate respect. That is extremely shocking and sad news.

This hits me pretty hard. John and I started bracket racing around the same time. We may have even raced against each other at the bracket finals back in the day. I always felt a connection with him because of that, although he kept racing and I gave it up.

Hate hearing this. John gave me some great tips on getting my Dana sorted out for my dart. Rest in peace John!

I'm stunned, never heard anything that would make me expect this RIP John, Condolences to his friends & especially his family....

Always super informative posts... Well, as long as it wasn't in the humor section...

Garrett says he called 911 with chest pains and by the time the EMTs got there, he was gone.

Somebody has to take over with the Walmart chicks
that requires eye bleach .
Hope to see you in heaven John

That completely sucks. Besides being a pillar of this site, he was a stand-up guy. I really liked his Walmart (should I click on that or not?!?) posts, his recipes, his cat stories, and his wealth of knowledge. I'm not a racer but I did follow along with his stories in that venue.

RIP sir, you will be sorely missed.

-
Back