@pittsburghracer gone.

-
John will be sorely missed in his community as well. He was always available for people in need from his church family, as well as running a personal cat rescue.

This is truly sad. John gave so much to this site, whether it was sharing his insight into porting heads or his endless search for a hot woman at Walmart.

While I have never met John in person, please allow me to provide some insight to others on the kind of Man John was.

Back in 2018 I was coming home to take my dad to his tri-annual colonoscopy examination, as we had done for many years. I saw this as an opportunity to meet John while he was racing and we had made plans to meet up at the track. Well life being as it is, things didn’t work out that way. Spoke to my dad on Friday night and flew in on the redeye Saturday night. Got to my dad’s house Sunday morning and he wouldn’t answer the door. Long story short, I had to bust through the door and found my father passed away in his recliner. After a day or so, once I started to get my head around what happened, I contacted John and told him I wouldn’t be able to see him at the track because of what happened. He immediately got back to me and said that anything I needed he would be there and lived about an hour from my dad’s house. John didn’t know me from Adam, but was willing to stop everything he was doing to help me out, that says a lot about the character of John.

John was a steel mill worker, like my father and grandfather, they are a special breed who put others above themselves.

This hurts.

The world just got a little smaller today.

I hope this sad news is not true.. Is there a link to the Facebook post?

Thanks for sharing. I am not surprised at all. You could tell he was a quality person.
RIP PB racer.
This is truly sad. John gave so much to this site, whether it was sharing his insight into porting heads or his endless search for a hot woman at Walmart.

While I have never met John in person, please allow me to provide some insight to others on the kind of Man John was.

Back in 2018 I was coming home to take my dad to his tri-annual colonoscopy examination, as we had done for many years. I saw this as an opportunity to meet John while he was racing and we had made plans to meet up at the track. Well life being as it is, things didn’t work out that way. Spoke to my dad on Friday night and flew in on the redeye Saturday night. Got to my dad’s house Sunday morning and he wouldn’t answer the door. Long story short, I had to bust through the door and found my father passed away in his recliner. After a day or so, once I started to get my head around what happened, I contacted John and told him I wouldn’t be able to see him at the track because of what happened. He immediately got back to me and said that anything I needed he would be there and lived about an hour from my dad’s house. John didn’t know me from Adam, but was willing to stop everything he was doing to help me out, that says a lot about the character of John.

John was a steel mill worker, like my father and grandfather, they are a special breed who put others above themselves.

This hurts.

The world just got a little smaller today.

Truly tragic news, not the kind of thing I was hoping to come across on Canadian Thanksgiving. John was a huge positive contributor on here, shared huge amounts of great info with us all. Godspeed John, condolences to his friends and family. A shocking loss for this online community.

A lot of us on here are gettin older. Couldda been any one of us.

Damn..... Like so many others, I never had the privilege of meeting the man in person. To say he was a wealth of information would be an understatement. Always loved his animal posts as well. Hopefully someone close to him will help his fur babies find proper homes. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. God Speed, Mr. Cadamore.

Wow, that hits hard, I was used to seeing his posts. The man definitely had a sense of humor. He is already missed.

Prayers for his family.

Wow ! So sudden ! He was one of my favorites… Never got pissy and such a wealth of knowledge. If he posted I read it.
He will be missed ! RIP

genuflect.jpg
Rest in Peace good man. My condolences and prayers for family and friends. PBR, you will be missed.

Tragic news, he was a big part of this community. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. RIP John. You will sorely be missed.

I never knew John, or interacted with him here, but judging from the posts I see, he was a very good man and will be sadly missed. Being a cat lover myself, Im sure we would have gotten along well. It is always hard to see someone go. Rest in Peace John.
A lot of us on here are gettin older. Couldda been any one of us.
I agree, I am now older than my grandfather was when he passed away suddenly of a heart attack in his 50s. Being on high blood pressure meds myself, its kinda scary.

I never had the privilege of meeting John, but always looked forward to his posts. The man was a wealth of knowledge and high personal integrity.
You will be missed, John- the world still needs more people like you.

-
Back