@pittsburghracer gone.

-
Wow...man I'm really sad to hear of this. I know he was a christian though, so I feel good for him as he's no longer dealing with health issues and everything else we deal with. I will really miss him posting on here. Godspeed John!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe what I'm reading! This is very heartbreaking news, John was a great contributor and a tremendously knowledgeable man. I never had the pleasure to meet him, I was about 70 miles from a track where he was racing one weekend in 2022 and would have been thrilled to meet him, unfortunately I didn't know he was there until after the weekend, bummer.
I always looked forward to all of his posts, always found the humor to be much like my own.
Condolences to his son Matt and his family, he was a good man.

R.I.P. John Cadamore

John was a great guy who gave countless time to sharing his knowledge with the members of this site and other platforms. He was a dedicated racer and did great work on cylinder heads and intakes for the Mopar community. I was a lucky person to have benefited from his wisdom, craftsmanship and friendship.

Rest in peace John.

Very talented and helpful person, glad he shared his head and manifold porting knowledge and photos with us. Sowed us the do's and dont's of it all. RIP. Condolences to family.

I remember when he posted he was done posting these because people wanted to argue with him. I posted it for him to keep it up and we all appreciate it.

Last edited:
Such a great fellow. What great work he did and how helpful he was. Always willing to share information and tricks. He didn't fight, argue, or name call. A true stand up guy. We will all miss him, as will the gals at Wal Mart. LOL. May you rest in peace John.

I am at a loss. He brought so much to this site. I chatted with him so many times. I feel like I knew him well even though we never met. He will be missed. No more PBR Walmart girl posts. Prayers for his family.
Does anyone know how old he was?

John was the one that got me interested in porting heads. We've talked on the phone quite a bit, and he was a good friend and mentor. I always enjoyed talking to him about life and porting and racing!
He always took the time to answer my stupid questions, and give great advice.
He will be missed.

My deepest condolences to his son Matt, and the rest of his family.

So Sad
Condolences to his Family.
I really liked reading his posts and sharing his Experience.
Huge Loss, R.I.P. John

WOW, I'd just responded to His post about Tom Hemphill's passing, & it felt odd He hadn't responded to that......now He's gone.....RIP John...

I had talked about bringing some of My work up to do some back to back flowing, My bench results to His, once the season was over & He got caught up some on His work.......:(:(......& his kitties are gonna be looking for new homes....another big loss way too early...

R.I.P. John, you will be sorely missed. Prayers for your family.

This is totally shocking and saddening. Just a week or two ago he was.happily posting about feeling better, and getting some work done for hid customers. Such a shame.

November last year he was struggling with cramps in his legs, kinda worried about a blood clot.
Did an embolism get him, or was it a heart attack?
I don't do facebook, so I can't see the posts there.
And wasn't he scheduled for a knee replacement soon?

November last year he was struggling with cramps in his legs, kinda worried about a blood clot.
Did an embolism get him, or was it a heart attack?
I don't do facebook, so I can't see the posts there.
And wasn't he scheduled for a knee replacement soon?
That's what I'm thinking, they're saying heart attack, but that could well have been from a thrown clot.....just shocking & sad..

Sad news, sure to be sadly missed, really valued his great, positive input!
Sincere condolences to his family & friends.

Last edited:
-
Back