@pittsburghracer gone.

-
I'm shocked to hear of John's passing.
He is one of the few people on here that I would have liked to have met in person.
Thank you Rob (RRR) for posting this for us.
I really enjoyed his posts from head porting, racing, Wal Martians, his pets, and so on.
Rest In Peace my friend, and at least now your pain is over.
This site won't be the same without you.
I hope you and Tony Fields are up there bench racing...

Rest in Peace good man. My condolences and prayers for family and friends. PBR, you will be missed.

I never had the privilege of meeting John, but always looked forward to his posts. The man was a wealth of knowledge and high personal integrity.
You will be missed, John- the world still needs more people like you.

My Condolences to Family and Friends .

R.I.P. John Cadamore.
No truer words could be said.^^^^^^
Keystone Dragway was my home track when I lived in Pa. John's posts made me feel like I was back home.

I don't think he had too many immediate family members.

Might I suggest if people are wanting to do something in his memory- a donation to the cat charity he spoke of often-

Cat Rescue | Frankie's Friends

Be careful, as there is a national organization with the same name, but without a hyphen.
The one above is in Pennsylvania. I'm not sure if they are related.
That's a great idea.

I don't think he had too many immediate family members.

Might I suggest if people are wanting to do something in his memory- a donation to the cat charity he spoke of often-

Cat Rescue | Frankie's Friends

Be careful, as there is a national organization with the same name, but without a hyphen.
The one above is in Pennsylvania. I'm not sure if they are related.
frankies friends is a local shelter to me, that would be a amazing thing if you guys would donate to it, as john was right up the road from me

frankies friends is a local shelter to me, that would be a amazing thing if you guys would donate to it, as john was right up the road from me
Could you find out for us if they have some payment method like Pay Pal or whatever where people could donate in John's memory, and post that information?

John and I were just having a conversation about modifying my Holley Strip Dominator. I guess I'll have to soldier on and try tweaking the suggestions he offered up. RIP JOHN!!!

John was the one that got me interested in porting heads. We've talked on the phone quite a bit, and he was a good friend and mentor. I always enjoyed talking to him about life and porting and racing!
He always took the time to answer my stupid questions, and give great advice.
He will be missed.

My deepest condolences to his son Matt, and the rest of his family.
I always had wanted to talk him into doing up a set of heads for me, even though they'd have to ship clear across the country.

Wow, this is shocking and very sad. PBR added so much to this site -- with his knowledge and humor. He was one of the good ones, for sure. Rest in peace, good sir.

I always had wanted to talk him into doing up a set of heads for me, even though they'd have to ship clear across the country.
I would drool at the work he did. I have a pair of Speedmasters in the basement I would have loved to have him tweak. I don't even have an engine to put them on.

When you are scrolling through threads and stumble on one of his posts, stop and send a prayer. He had a wonderful sense of humor. A real genuine guy and he will be missed for sure.

-
Back