@pittsburghracer gone.

-
So sorry to hear this… his small block head porting posts were my favourite part of this site…thanks John for all the great posts

I just saw a post on Facebook from a fellow Mopar guy that Pittsburgh racer A.K.A John Cadamore has passed. Very sad news as he was a moderator on here and posted often. Met him a few times, he came to my house and bought some parts with one of his boys, nice guy who will be missed.
We were in the middle of discussing his soon to be knee replacement surgery. He just rocked in so many ways. From racing to cats to machining heads he was just invaluable. And of course his Walmart posts! He was one of the good ones. RIP

This is sobering to see...

See you on the big end, John. :( RIP

Screenshot_20241014_065552.jpg

He will definitely be missed, his experience in drag racing was incredible. May you Rest in Peace and God's Speed! 65

For those of you who have not been checked out, please go to the doctor for a heart health check up! Heart disease is the leading cause of death in males and I truly believe a majority of heart attacks could have been thwarted. We keep losing folks we cant afford to lose!

As soon as I went on the FABO site the first thing I always did was click on the Racers forum, and alway clicked on John's threads to see what he was up to or had to say that day. Going to miss him, RIP PBR

A very sad shocker for sure. Like many others, I never met him but felt like I "knew" him through this site. Always enjoyed his sharing of knowledge/info to the little guys like me. RIP John!

John was a fountain of knowledge and a good human being, his passing is a loss for us all.

I'm in shock. I'm so used to him posting all kinds of info and banter on here. He was a great guy and yep, he loved his cats. RIP John. We'll miss you buddy!

-
Back