@pittsburghracer gone.

-
Damn, just Damn. Not much I can say that's already been said. Just a Great guy. If you do donate to Frankie's Friends, there is a box where you can put a note, make sure you put in "In Memory of John Cadamore"

Tragic, terrible news. John was good people. thoughts and prayers for his loved ones, and his cats.

Race In Peace amigo, know that you'll be missed.

He will be missed, I read this forum every day and I dont think there has been one day I haven't read at least one of his post from his awsome recipes and food photos to crazy Walmart photos and informative cylinder head advise. RIP from your friends and fans up north!

I never met him in person, but his personality seemed to shine through his posts. Seemed like a really great guy, willing to help anyone in a nice way. He will be missed. Rest in peace John.

One of the fellas on another thread mentioned if you donate to the pet shelter, there is a place for a note. Make sure you mention it's a memorial for John Cadamore.

One of the fellas on another thread mentioned if you donate to the pet shelter, there is a place for a note. Make sure you mention it's a memorial for John Cadamore.
It will go to a good cause for sure. I lost my brother 2 years ago and my dad last year. We raised around 8,000 between both of there memorials for our local shelter. R.I.P. pbr

John Cadamore2

• photo

dowboy1970

To:[email protected]

Sun, Oct 13 at 8:53 PM

I am sure you know by now but if you do not, Our friend John passed today.

I am pretty sure he was with his very loved cats at the time of his death and that brings me great comfort as I know how much John loved them.

I am a member of a Mopar group that John belonged to and He was very respected there.

I would like to try to set something up for the members there to maybe make a small donation to your rescue as I know that would make John happy.

I am not sure how to go about this but please rely if you are interested and can set something up and I will post it up on the sight in his name so he is still helping his cats after he is gone,

This is the least I can do for John.

------------
    Fort Smith Arkansas.
    -------------

• photo

Frankie Friends
    dowboy1970

Mon, Oct 14 at 1:31 PM

Hi, Oh no we are SO very sorry to hear of John’s passing. We were not aware but know even just days ago was active on our FB posts! We know how much he loved his cats and supported us. John was a wonderful and kindhearted man! He will truly be missed. So sorry for your loss. We would be honored and feel that as you mentioned would be something that would make John proud. He made a difference ❤️
    Please let us know what you would like us to post or share your post when you make it. We have PayPal, Venmo and anyone could of course send a check if they wanted.

Frankie’s Friends

• Reply All
  • or
  • Forward
Thank you.Got it.Cool.
Send

John Cadamore2

• photo

dowboy1970

To:[email protected]

Sun, Oct 13 at 8:53 PM

I am sure you know by now but if you do not, Our friend John passed today.

I am pretty sure he was with his very loved cats at the time of his death and that brings me great comfort as I know how much John loved them.

I am a member of a Mopar group that John belonged to and He was very respected there.

I would like to try to set something up for the members there to maybe make a small donation to your rescue as I know that would make John happy.

I am not sure how to go about this but please rely if you are interested and can set something up and I will post it up on the sight in his name so he is still helping his cats after he is gone,

This is the least I can do for John.

------------
    Fort Smith Arkansas.
    -------------

• photo

Frankie Friends
    dowboy1970

Mon, Oct 14 at 1:31 PM

Hi, Oh no we are SO very sorry to hear of John’s passing. We were not aware but know even just days ago was active on our FB posts! We know how much he loved his cats and supported us. John was a wonderful and kindhearted man! He will truly be missed. So sorry for your loss. We would be honored and feel that as you mentioned would be something that would make John proud. He made a difference ❤️
    Please let us know what you would like us to post or share your post when you make it. We have PayPal, Venmo and anyone could of course send a check if they wanted.

Frankie’s Friends

• Reply All
  • or
  • Forward
Thank you.Got it.Cool.
Send
Thanks for posting. He was a great guy.

Good point, give a like or a thanks. I do that with ABB, Tony Fields and other members who have passed posts. We lost quite a few members and didn't have those options before they passed.
When you are scrolling through threads and stumble on one of his posts, stop and send a prayer. He had a wonderful sense of humor. A real genuine guy and he will be missed for sure.

Like me, most people here never even had the honor to meet the man. But in some strange way, I feel a void.

What I'm trying to say is that for you badasses here on the forum, you keep on being a badass. You might not realize the asset you are.

Really sad to hear this. Sounds sudden. What a good guy. I had the pleasure of speaking to him on the phone a few times, and we raced at neighboring tracks. He would come to OH sometimes, and I had been to PRP a few times but never got to meet in person. He was a wealth of knowledge. He will be missed. Wish we had got to shake hands.

RIP John
Tragic news. Condolences to his family and friends.
I always enjoyed reading his posts. I will miss talking to him at Norwalk and Dragway 42. He truly was one hell of a person.

-
Back