@pittsburghracer gone.

-
Is this the man with all the recipes with food postings etc and the drag racer? What in the heck happened? I just had some nice conversations with him not long ago.
Massive heart attack it seems.

Massive heart attack it seems.
John had heart problems throughout his adult life.
He wasn't able to do his long walks the past couple years due to his knee, he was concerned about regaining the weight he lost from his walks.
Him not feeling well over the past several months was probably an indication something wasn't right.
I'm sure going to miss him, he was one of a kind.

Damn, just Damn. Not much I can say that's already been said. Just a Great guy. If you do donate to Frankie's Friends, there is a box where you can put a note, make sure you put in "In Memory of John Cadamore"

Tragic, terrible news. John was good people. thoughts and prayers for his loved ones, and his cats.

Race In Peace amigo, know that you'll be missed.

He will be missed, I read this forum every day and I dont think there has been one day I haven't read at least one of his post from his awsome recipes and food photos to crazy Walmart photos and informative cylinder head advise. RIP from your friends and fans up north!

I never met him in person, but his personality seemed to shine through his posts. Seemed like a really great guy, willing to help anyone in a nice way. He will be missed. Rest in peace John.

Just came online. This was not what I expected to see. Very sad news. Prayers for him and his family.

One of the fellas on another thread mentioned if you donate to the pet shelter, there is a place for a note. Make sure you mention it's a memorial for John Cadamore.

One of the fellas on another thread mentioned if you donate to the pet shelter, there is a place for a note. Make sure you mention it's a memorial for John Cadamore.
It will go to a good cause for sure. I lost my brother 2 years ago and my dad last year. We raised around 8,000 between both of there memorials for our local shelter. R.I.P. pbr

-
Back