Please Help Me All Of You

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
i met a 87 year old man today. a real sweet heart. this sounds weird probably, but he has a hobby of making dust pans out of old car license plates. he told me today his goal is that he would love to have a license plate from every state and other countries as well. i am asking you guys and gals, if you would happen to have any expired license plates you could mail me for this gentlman. i would love to surprise him with these. he makes wooden handles for them. they are really neat.
my address is
Jeremy Haldiman
110 high st
jamestown,mo 65046

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

I just have a Arkansas plate ,

1 plate is fine. i just can't wait to see his face when i get him a stack of license plates. i will take my camera for a picture. he sports his ww2 veterans hat everytime i have seen him at work along with a great smile. very nice man. you guys are going to help him with making his wish.
thanks again.

I've got an Arizona plate to send you.....:cheers:

Great idea Jeremy to surprise him.

Do you still need one from North Carolina?

my goal is all 50 states. i just gave him a texas, ohio, and i know he has about 30 of our old missouri dealer tags. so i need pretty much every state and other countries like canada, mexico,sweden,germany etc, would even top it off more.
maybe an administrator could make this a sticky for me for alittle while. i really want to surprise this great man. he reminds me a lot of my late grandfather.

As tag collectors, we can help fill in a bunch of holes. I can say, there will be some that will be quite difficult to get, NY, MA, DC, MD to name a few.
I would like to see a pic of his work, though.
C

here is a bad shot of the missouri plate he gave me today. it is from the dealership where i work.it is our expired dealer tag.

DSC01877.JPG

DSC01879.JPG

I will send out one from PA for you...

i think i have a NM to send you i will check in my garage this weekend

I still have the pair of Missouri plate's that came off Victoria
Does he ever sell these, if so I would like one of the pair of Missouri
plate's I have back but if not no problem.
I will be sending Arkansas plates and Missouri.

-
Back