Please Help Me All Of You

-
I see that you already have Texas, but I might be able to locate a New York plate in the garage this weekend.

Thanks Abunch.
Memike Should Not Be A Problem Getting Your Plates From Victoria Done And Back To You.he Will Be So Pleased

I can send a Hawaii plate i found in the garage and another colorado plate. :) Tell I'll do it but I gotta see a pick of him in his WWII hat. :) I have a tremendous amount of respect these men and thier generation.

Edit: I just remembered I have a motorcycle plate from Guam vintage '62 IIRC.

Another Edit: Tell him I'll send him two Colorado plates, a hawaii plate and the guam plate and I want to buy one the dustpans from him made from one of the colorado plates.

I can send a Hawaii plate i found in the garage and another colorado plate. :) Tell I'll do it but I gotta see a pick of him in his WWII hat. :) I have a tremendous amount of respect these men and thier generation.

Edit: I just remembered I have a motorcycle plate from Guam vintage '62 IIRC.

Another Edit: Tell him I'll send him two Colorado plates, a hawaii plate and the guam plate and I want to buy one the dustpans from him made from one of the colorado plates.

make sure and leave a note in the package for me so i can keep track of this and get you your license plate from colorado.this is going to be so cool.

I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE PARTICIPATION IN THIS. IT IS GOING TO BE GREAT. I WILL GET A PICTURE OF HIM WITH THE STACK OF LICENSE PLATES.

Your friends Arizona plate has left the building. LOL

Sent in today's mail. Can't wait to see his face.....very cool of you. :happy9:

make sure and leave a note in the package for me so i can keep track of this and get you your license plate from colorado.this is going to be so cool.

I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE PARTICIPATION IN THIS. IT IS GOING TO BE GREAT. I WILL GET A PICTURE OF HIM WITH THE STACK OF LICENSE PLATES.

Done deal! I'll get them out by monday at the latest. :cheers:

I have a tremendous amount of respect these men and thier generation.

ditto that. since ramcharger has hawaii covered, i'll make a call and try to get you a wa. plate, maybe an old green one.
...great idea

Thanks Abunch.
Memike Should Not Be A Problem Getting Your Plates From Victoria Done And Back To You.he Will Be So Pleased

To cool, I will get them out to you with a note on witch one I would like.
Dust pan from a great old man for Victoria's garage :cheers:

clhyer. thanks a bunch for the whole box of license plates. i think all of you are going to make this guys day. he is going to be so surprised when i call him to come see me about this gift. he still has no idea. supposed to maybe come in next week to pickup some touchup paint i ordered for him for his impala car.
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU

I`ll look in my shed to see if i have any Florida plates i have 2 california black plates that came with my 68 valiant but i need to keep them.

i have received several license plates.
2-ohio
6-georgia
1-arizona
1-kentucky
1-michigan
1-california
1-texas
1-west virginia
2-virginia
1-ohio
1-saskatchewan, canada
2-florida
1-illinois
2-alabama
1-mississppi
1-washington
1-wisconsin
1-hawaii
9-COLORADO
thanks to everyone so far. i have been waiting for a few more before i call him and tell him what we have all done for him. keep them coming if you have anymore. i don't care if the are some i already have. he will be very excited.
thanks again

Sorry Jeremy, slipped my mind again, I'll those plates out this week. Thank you for reminding me. :)

I will send another Texas or two.... I would also be interested in buying one..... I will leave note in package..... Sounds like he will be busy for a while.....:cheers:

Glad I could do my part to help keep your old friend happy and productive. A lot of the old timers give up when they feel they`re not contributing anything so I think it`s great that he stays busy making those dustpans.

-
Back