[FOR SALE] Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I've been reading and learning to navigate through this site for a couple hours now, love it. Now off to the shop to play.

Thanks for helping @Ty Grant out with getting me a message.

Got more materials on the way for all the kits.

Thanks for the patronage and happy holidays to all your Mopar folks!

Thanks for helping @Ty Grant out with getting me a message.
Got more materials on the way for all the kits.
Thanks for the patronage and happy holidays to all your Mopar folks!
I bought my current builder car from Ty. He has a 68 notch low number car he is putting together and I'm sure he will be here to take advantage of the knowledge bank that this site brings to an A body build. I recommended the headlight kit and the MAD bypass as starters for his assembly.

I bought my current builder car from Ty. He has a 68 notch low number car he is putting together and I'm sure he will be here to take advantage of the knowledge bank that this site brings to an A body build. I recommended the headlight kit and the MAD bypass as starters for his assembly.

Ordered more materials today. Hope to be back in action by the weekend putting kits together after the health issue.

PM or email as usual robule1 at yahoo.com with any questions.

Thanks Rob

@Rassnasty82 I don't do full harnesses. Too many other suppliers out there providing good kits.

Everyone that has a kit ordered and waiting...
I way overdid it yesterday in the shop. Really got tired yesterday. I did get some kits finished and they are headed out today/tomorrow. I'll get there, just going to take a bit of time to get through the waiting list. Thanks for your patience

@Rassnasty82 I don't do full harnesses. Too many other suppliers out there providing good kits.

Everyone that has a kit ordered and waiting...
I way overdid it yesterday in the shop. Really got tired yesterday. I did get some kits finished and they are headed out today/tomorrow. I'll get there, just going to take a bit of time to get through the waiting list. Thanks for your patience
I guess my question is will your harness solve my turn signal issue? I have replaced the switch, and still no dice. The damn front passanger signal does not work and neither does the parking light on that side. The driver side works perfectly, my question is does the turn signals run through the flasher and headlight switch?

@Rassnasty82 I had a medical condition recently that almost killed me. Don't have a bunch of energy to respond

You might try asking the question the the electrical forum.

My kit likely won't fix that issue as it's headlights ONLY. You have a one side issue of electrical , which may rule out some of the components. My guess is there is a ground on the pass side that isn't connected if the drivers marker light comes on. The power for the markers runs to the drivers side before bridging to pass side. You may have issues with grounds, bulkhead connectors or even the turn signal switch. Lots of area to cover. A test light and multimeter

Check the ground path FIRST!

If you're still making your famous headlight harnesses, I'd like to order one for my '70 Swinger 340. Do you still accept Paypal? Shipping to 98037. Thank You for your time. Paul.

And if you're still making your MAD bypass kits as well. I'd like to drive my '70 Swinger 340 at night, without worrying about the ammeter self immolating. Thank You, again. Paul.

I will respect the rules of the Forum regarding small talk and no chatter on Sale Threads.

But, and usually there's a but, I just received a Headlight Kit from Cracked back for my 65 Dart, and CMONNNNNNNN MANNNNNN, there is NO WAY you WOULD NOT go with this Kit. Solid components, solid craftsmanship, EXACT LENGTHS and all with MUCH BETTER THAN FACTORY workmanship, this is just NOT FAIR......If you haven't already, roll with this UPGRADE ! !

I've built Acura's and Subaru's before being gifted a 65 Dart by my Father In Law, and quite damn honestly, CB's RELAYS rival what you'll find in most aftermarket ELECTRONICS upgrades....In summary, I kinda feel like a schmo since receiving CrackedBack's kit as I realize I've been shafted by companies like COBB...

Last edited:
I truly appreciate your feedback, and won't tell if you bent the rules a tiny bit. I've been a member for a long time, but mostly gather information. Now that I'm retired, and made it through some major surgeries, it's time to rebuild my Swinger 340. She's been garaged since I bought her in 2006, and she was a desert car her whole life. Crackedback has always been at the top of my watched list, so I have full faith with his work. Now that I'm actively working on my Dart, I'll be more visible on the forum. I was an aircraft electrician for 23 years, so I know a bit about wiring. If anyone's interested, maybe I'll start a thread in the restoration category. Thanks again for your feed back. Paul.

Just curious, Rob. We used 8X4 sheets of plywood with nails and screws to make form boards. We had a list of the color, gauge, and type of wire to use. All break outs were marked, and the pins and connectors were called out on the BOM (bill of materials). We use crimps instead of soldering, because it's quicker, and solder tends to crack under vibration. I can see you doing this in your shop. Paul.

I received my harness for the headlights yesterday. I've worked in aviation wiring and installation until I retired 2 years ago. This kit is first class, aircraft quality. The wires, connectors, lugs and crimps are first class. I'm eagerly awaiting his MAD kit.

The MAD kit was in the box, too. It is also a first class, quality part, and made in America by an American. It doesn't get better than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back