IT IS YOUR COUNTRY SPEAK UP ---- please pass this along~ I am not against
immigration -- just come through like everyone else. Get a sponsor; have a
place to lay your head; have a job; pay your taxes, live by the rules AND
LEARN THE LANGUAGE as all other immigrants have in the past -- and LONG LIVE
CANADA! PART OF THE PROBLEM. Think about this: If you don't want to
forward this for fear of offending someone-----YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM
!!!! Will we still be the Country of Choice and still be CANADA if we
continue to make the changes forced on us by the people from other countries
who have come to live in CANADA because it is the Country of Choice??????
Think about it! IMMIGRANTS, NOT CANADIANS, MUST ADAPT. It is Time for CANADA
to Speak up. If you agree - pass This along.

sounds like we in the US aren't the only ones with immigration problems!!! At least your immigrants are mostly LEGAL!!

Better still.them come to Canada and do not know either official language,english or french,and then come to you to be served and speak there language to you,and they wonder why you look at them strange.Most of them suck the system dry,and sit on there *** collecting a monthly cheque.If you can,t speak the language that is written on the money of that country,learn the language before you come to the new country,if not,stay were you are,and do not expect people to kiss your *** because you are foreign.If you do not have a job with a company to guarante a living for you,to bad,get out,or better yet,some one throw them out.Its not our problem your old country is in the shitter,canada and the USA have done fine with out the foreign invassion from asians,mexicans,and the other mid europe countries.A good example,I have freind with a shop that hirers a turkish mechanic,can,t speak english,can,t speak the french,and when you do speak to him,it has to be a such a slow speed for him to understand,you think I was on meds.What the man said is what alot of USA/CAnadians feel about the imports,and its not just a few,its a growing movement,and as soon as everyone starts to look around and see it for them selfs the better we will be to stop the people coming in.IF you love the country so much,go and fight for that country,and you will see that they want to stay,such it dry,not lift a figure to defend it,then drag their 60 family memebers to such some more out of the system,and go to another country and do it again.Mean while your grand father who got his *** shot off in one of the wars,is pan handling to get enough for a coffey and a meal,mrmopartech

Amen Chryco - Mr. Allen is speaking for a lot of people (myself included). "Fit in" means just that - I have to fit in every day in all things that I do that personify us as Canadians. I like what he said - "fit in" or go home). Mr. Raymond CHAN had better step lightly. Since when is it the CRTC's job to censor opinions, whatever happened to free speech. The caucasian is fast becoming an overwhelmed minority who is STILL expected to pick up the tab for these so called displaced people.
Is there a link any where to follow on this singing the Canadian national anthem in hindi? I find that incredible. **** like this makes my blood boil.:angry1::cussing::thefinge::mumum:
All the baby boomers that are getting set to retire are going to have a lot of time to deal with this type of crap and - they will, they're an up and coming force to be reckoned with. They did not do all the hard work to help make this country what it is just so a bunch of damn foreigners can come and screw it up. Any foreigner moving here should not be allowed to apply for citizenship for 10 years or be allowed to vote until they've been here for 10 years. Yep, thats my opinion and I stand by it.
Daryl

-
Back