Poorly worded for sale titles.

-
IMG_7383.gif

Talk about false advertising, these young ladies are not free, they got me four times.

IMG_8117.jpeg

Some of you guys can't seem to tell the difference between a real picture and a fake one.
THAT is Artificial Intelligence, AI generated. It might as well be a drawing.

Fake boobs are fake boobs, doesn’t matter if they’re AI generated or silicone.

Fits in perfectly with the Bait-n-Switch and false advertising.

Edit.
And makeup. I always tell my wife to wear less, and she hardly uses any!

I find it interesting that someone wants their AI generated women to look like they have fake boobs.

Yuck.

The three women in the cartoon above have what looks like huge natural boobs.

The doctor I see occasionally is a really sporty gal. Wears 6" heels and low cut tops in the office. She's a single gal and obviously trollin the waters. She's had some work done. Mighty fine work, too and she likes showin it off. I had a friend once say "you know they're fake, right?" To which I replied, "well they ain't imagination" I'm here to tell you, if you can hold um and stick um in your mouth, they ain't fake.

The doctor I see occasionally is a really sporty gal. Wears 6" heels and low cut tops in the office. She's a single gal and obviously trollin the waters. She's had some work done. Mighty fine work, too and she likes showin it off. I had a friend once say "you know they're fake, right?" To which I replied, "well they ain't imagination" I'm here to tell you, if you can hold um and stick um in your mouth, they ain't fake.
:rofl:

Some people throw out the comment those are fake like it is a bad thing. Hey, if she is a REAL woman (born a woman and still is one) with good bolt-on-boobs, they will feel like an 18 year old woman. How is that a bad thing?

I just want to throw this out there. I see dozens if not hundreds of for sale threads per week on this form where you don’t know what is actually for sale. For instance, the title will be “hood for sale”, or “fender for sale”, or “bumper for sale”. Why not add more detail and say something like, “69 Barracuda hood for sale”, “72 Dodge dart fender for sale”, or “70 Plymouth duster bumper” for sale. I would think you’re going to have a much better chance of having the targeted audience actually look at your ad. That’s just me thinking out loud.
Wow this thread took a turn...

Anyway, know what you're saying, but I usually try to keep the title basic 1 or 2 words, like "fender", Then will get specific in the description.
I think it's easier for someone to search especially if the ads run a few months.
So if someone is searching for a fender, they'll get fenders and weed them out from there. Instead of not getting
a specific fender in a search because the title is specific like "66 Valiant left fender".

Thanks
My 2 cents

Some people throw out the comment those are fake like it is a bad thing. Hey, if she is a REAL woman (born a woman and still is one) with good bolt-on-boobs, they will feel like an 18 year old woman. How is that a bad thing?
Exactly.

Wow this thread took a turn...

Anyway, know what you're saying, but I usually try to keep the title basic 1 or 2 words, like "fender", Then will get specific in the description.
I think it's easier for someone to search especially if the ads run a few months.
So if someone is searching for a fender, they'll get fenders and weed them out from there. Instead of not getting
a specific fender in a search because the title is specific like "66 Valiant left fender".

Thanks
My 2 cents
But ads die after thirty days if no one responds. And the ad will still show up just because it had the word fender in it. Either way, active or not, it will show up in a search, and anyone with limited intelligence can message that seller to see if they have it. I like to be as specific as possible, and a) find the buyer that wants what I'm selling, and b) not waste anyone's time. That's just my thoughts, there is no proper way to list an item with us all thinking differently.

I got a PM today for a part that I listed in AUGUST 2020.

01 face 4.gif

I forgot to mark SOLD on it so someone thought it might still be available. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask even though it was a longshot.

I got a PM today for a part that I listed in AUGUST 2020.

View attachment 1716272901

I forgot to mark SOLD on it so someone thought it might still be available. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask even though it was a longshot.
So, did you still have it?
I couldn't GIVE some manifolds away, so I tossed them, and a month later... (sigh)

How did you know mine was a manifold?

01 face 3.jpeg

Mine was a 1971 340 4 barrel intake. I got several people telling me that they fit in a USPS flat rate box.
My local Post Offices don't stock those long and thin boxes anymore.

Mine was a 1971 340 4 barrel intake. I got several people telling me that they fit in a USPS flat rate box.
My local Post Offices don't stock those long and thin boxes anymore.
hey man, just a heads up my local PO just got a bunch of the "game boxes" back in stock; so if you haven't checked in awhile it might be worth a look see.

-
Back