post your beater car here.

-

Mopar318Guy

bear jew
Reaction score
heres mine. 92 Sentra XE. had a 5 speed with 5th gear out and a slipping clutch. just put the new trans and clutch in and it would chirp 3rd gear. the exhaust dumps after the cat. which is gutted. ( this IS West Virginia ) the car just got a new starter and 4 new tires and its misfiring like crazy. ive yet to pinpoint exactly whats wrong with it. but heres a vid. yes its loud. yes it did get 2nd gear. thats on oil btw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JebcglVZXho post your beater car!!

my beloved 94 dart swinger!
100_03211.jpg

100_03201.jpg

100_03221.jpg

100_03241.jpg

87 Dakota 4cyl. 5spd. I painted it with chalkboard paint so the kids can have fun with it.
DSCI0753.jpg

Here is my favorite beater. 1969 4 Door satellite.... 340 w/ 11:1 compression

Love beating trucks at dirt tracks =P~

zzzzzzzz001.jpg

zzzzzzzz002.jpg

zzzzzzzz003.jpg

-78 chevy caprice 350+350 10bolt rear big, heavy and very good daily transportation rebuilt transmission a few years back and thats been the only realy major problem so far except for the rust thats eating it faster than i can weld it up :(

Bild 039.jpg

heres mine. 92 Sentra XE. had a 5 speed with 5th gear out and a slipping clutch. just put the new trans and clutch in and it would chirp 3rd gear. the exhaust dumps after the cat. which is gutted. ( this IS West Virginia ) the car just got a new starter and 4 new tires and its misfiring like crazy. ive yet to pinpoint exactly whats wrong with it. but heres a vid. yes its loud. yes it did get 2nd gear. thats on oil btw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JebcglVZXho post your beater car!!

SILLY RICER!

heres my lump the kids keeps running in to the side of it with there bikes lol

Picture 214.jpg

1988 Gran Fury. 318 4 bbl, 999 auto, 8.25 suregrip, destined to become parts for the Duster - this spring or summer if all goes well...
C

NY trip 2008 086.jpg

A 1979 Dodge Magnum with the 318/904/8-1/4 ousted in favor of a P code 400 4bbl / 727/9-1/4 rear with
3.55 gears on 245/60/15's.
(Well, it seemed like a decent idea until gas went up.)
Engine currently sports a Holley Street Dom and a Fed-Mougal 750 AFB, K&N inside the trap door air cleaner,
MSD and viscous fan.
Headers by headman and are Elites with 2-1/2 H piped exhaust.

I got the car from the one and only owner with paper work that stoped in '89 with over 300,000 miles
and no major repairs.
(Keep your fluids fresh!!!)
It was actually a dealer dressed up XE into a GT. The car was hit and the stripes can be
seen inside the door.
I hope to bring it back.
Trouble locating a drivers rear 1/4.

I swapped out the split bench in favor of floor console and buckets. Added GT trim inside.
And of course, period-ish correct-ish stero that rocks!
Gotta have kickin tunes at all times.

frnt rht Magnum.jpg

drvs dash Magnum.jpg

int. pass Magnum.jpg

intr rear pass Magnum.jpg

rear rht Magnum.jpg

hey rumble what i want to see is a pic of the 73 cuda. i don't think i have ever seen it posted anywhere before.....love the magnum by the way. when you gong to put the gt stripes on it?

After I finish the Duster and locate something for the rear 1/4's. I actially need a trunk,
but I think I'll skip OE metal in favor of something home made. It'll just be easier.
The Magnum WAS the project car until the DD gave out and needed something to get to work.

I'm not sure if I have the Cuda on the computer, but if I don't, I'll snap one later and get it to the board.
....OUCH! These are the only ones! Sorry, but there she is under wraps and Magnum trunk lids and fenders.
It's a beater I picked up when I was 20 I think for $600. Run hard and put away wet without care or concern.
It's been a street racer since I have had it.

photos for riz 028.jpg

photos for riz 031.jpg

photos for riz 033.jpg

photos for riz 032.jpg

you know lack of funds stopped me from getting very clean 1978 magnum xe last week. it was an original 41,000 mile car with the 360 and original powered sunroof. i repaint in it's original red. very nice car. oh well maybe next time.....

Really! Sunroof Magnum! WOW! Very few of them ever made.
Lack of funds! TELL ME ABOUT IT! UGH!
:sad7::cry::sad7::cry::sad6::sad5::sad4::sad3:

I really love the Magnum, sweet smooth riding car that gets big stares once the notice that it sez MAGNUM.
The only thing I'm not fond of is....ISO suspension!

How about this one! Anyone from Oklahoma know where this came from?DSC00972.jpg

DSC00972.jpg

My beater is a 1999 Kia Sephia LS with a PowerFlux intake system straight from the factory. What does the PowerFlux intake mean? Not a thing. This car is about as slow or maybe slower than a Honda. Anyway, it gets good gas mileage and I only drive it to work and back.

1469530001_large.jpg

Really! Sunroof Magnum! WOW! Very few of them ever made.
Lack of funds! TELL ME ABOUT IT! UGH!
:sad7::cry::sad7::cry::sad6::sad5::sad4::sad3:

I really love the Magnum, sweet smooth riding car that gets big stares once the notice that it sez MAGNUM.
The only thing I'm not fond of is....ISO suspension!

here it was......:angry7:

3033033445_0e935288ba[1].jpg

3033051039_7c22778654[1].jpg

For the last 1 1/2 years, slant 6, 122000 miles. runs good. new radiator and thermostat, lower control arm bushing and strut rod bushings. Gas gauge doesn't work.

Just saw Congress to give sales tax credit for new vehicle. This is for sale as I want a new Ram 1500.

any takers at $1900. I have a 1970 4 dr parts car with disk brakes that I can did out of the snow at the farm to sell to the new owner for extra $.

email if interested.

Started every day here in CT with lots of cold weather and snow!

PA270029.jpg

PA270025.jpg

-
Back