Problem with ply30 member

-
I held off banning him in the hopes the OP could get his money. After talking to the OP over the weekend and earlier today I decided to ban him since it didn't look like he would get paid..

Name doesn't mean crap....He'd have to use a different e-mail, UNLESS his server ISP was blocked, then he'd have to get a different internet provider.....

Well, I wanted to do before, but I also wanted to give him every chance to pay off the OP. Once banned him I figured the chance he would pay would be zero. But, I just couldn't wait anymore.

Name doesn't mean crap....He'd have to use a different e-mail, UNLESS his server ISP was blocked, then he'd have to get a different internet provider.....

Lets just hope Justin doesn't resurrect himself back online, like Megatron resurrected to Galvatron, in Transformers: Generation I. Then we'd be in real trouble, Galvatron was no joke.

Joey ain't a webmaster of SEVERAL sites for nuthin. That guy tries to come back and Joey will swat him like a bug.

Damn I know the kid and so hoped he would grow some balls and man up but I guess I was wrong. NO BALLS NO MAN! Nuff Said AMF

I sure hope this is over soon so all you arm chair lawyers can go impress other folks. As far as we hard working folks that a dollar means alot and a man is only as good as his word I say Tar and feather anyone that trades and then tries to screw his fellow MOPAR owner. prices are bad enough for our cars and parts to be taken advantage of . Justin unless you contact me I have to say I am ashamed of you, your grand daddy raise you better than this! Unless you learned this from him. Balls in your court explain yourself.

I sure hope this is over soon so all you arm chair lawyers can go impress other folks.

Unnecessary. I don't think anyone here whose responded had anything but the best intentions in mind and trying to help. No sense in all that.

This is the same guy that requested leads on parts cars all over the Southeast, and was planning on buying as many as he could to start a parts business.

He had the time, money and means to do that, but can't take the time to pack items properly, and can't spare a few bucks to keep his name good in a dispute that may or may not be his fault.

Hopefully this has been a lesson in business.

The customer may not always be right, but they are the customer, and will not be for very long if they are not treated with respect.

This thread is the perfect example of one dissatisfied customer carrying the weight of 10 or more happy ones.

This is bittersweet. I hope but don't think the OP will see his money. At least no one else has to get into a mess with ply30 from this site.

And all for what? $180 bucks? Yeah, he made a point, he won. But at what cost?

I gave Justin the benefit of doubt, I was wrong.
he is a little more imature than I thought.

This ordeal has cost him a customer base that normally takes many years to build. It appears his website might be gone too and so is his facebook page for the business.

No, his website is still there -- I banned his website address from the site.

-
Back