Project Midnight Swinger

-
Hell yeah Jared! Those are some good parts! I've been too much of a pussy to get any work done out in this heat. haha!
Lol, same here. It's probably hotter where you are but it's been 102-107 the last few days. Mid 90s is too hot for me ( being a heat pussy too.)

Lol, same here. It's probably hotter where you are but it's been 102-107 the last few days. Mid 90s is too hot for me ( being a heat pussy too.)
It’s about the same here but I can’t handle it. I’m from San Diego, if it’s above 80° or below 40° I’m a total wimp. I will still do what needs to get done but I will complain about it the whole time.

It’s about the same here but I can’t handle it. I’m from San Diego, if it’s above 80° or below 40° I’m a total wimp. I will still do what needs to get done but I will complain about it the whole time.
100% being from Seattle I understand that.
(I do not condone Seattle lol)

I was raining sweat the whole time. I’m trying to get this thing off of the jack stands to keep project moral up, the heat is terrible though.
Good for you though man. It's all about the small victories. I've learned that even putting 15-30 mins in everyday just keep moving forward goes a long way.

Good for you though man. It's all about the small victories. I've learned that even putting 15-30 mins in everyday just keep moving forward goes a long way.
I call them my little wins, unfortunately I’m out of the easy stuff now! Can’t wait for cooler weather.

@MidnightSwinger @mopowers your talk about 15 minutes here, 30 minutes there, “little wins” blah blah blah.

Just spent my 30 minutes in the garage trying to diagnose something. Now I’m drenched in sweat. Didn’t solve my problem. I guess the win is that I can check something off my list.

We’ve got 90s forecasted for this weekend—hope you get to take advantage of it one way or another.

What did Ron burgundy say san Diego meant?

Got the new 15x7 Bassett wheels and 215/65r15 tires for my birthday. Just installed the Moroso 3” studs. I know this is not everybody’s cup of tea, and I’m not even a big fan of NASCAR but I love the way this looks.

View attachment 1716119916

View attachment 1716119917

View attachment 1716119918

View attachment 1716119919

View attachment 1716119920

View attachment 1716119921
Something tells me, if you could make a retainer of some sort that dog dish caps would look awesome on those wheels. Although they do look good how they are.

Some early morning rust removal before work. Worked out well enough, should be ready for paint after it goes to the radiator shop for a bath.

IMG_3688.jpeg

IMG_3689.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I picked up a side job that should pay for the rest of the 383 motor upgrades. Unfortunately my next few Saturdays are for work.So I’m up early trying to get the 8 3/4 under the car before I go.

IMG_3718.jpeg

IMG_3717.jpeg

IMG_3719.jpeg

IMG_3720.jpeg

IMG_3722.jpeg

Thanks brother, this fence work is paying for my short block. I think it came out pretty good.

View attachment 1716130104
Nice work, I just turned down a, "can you fence a small 100 house neighborhood" I did the dudes fence and deck about 7 years ago and he called me out of the blue. I would have gladly done it since it was new construction and he was hoa president but with a full time job and his job was 150 miles away. Would have been great money for 60 divider , 50 foot fences

Nice work, I just turned down a, "can you fence a small 100 house neighborhood" I did the dudes fence and deck about 7 years ago and he called me out of the blue. I would have gladly done it since it was new construction and he was hoa president but with a full time job and his job was 150 miles away. Would have been great money for 60 divider , 50 foot fences
Yeah I’m about 100 miles from home for this job, but I’m making 3 days pay in 1. Luckily I’m just finishing and sealing, no post hole digging for me!

-
Back