Purchase of wheels and tires from another member gone bad

-
Is this him

J Spinney

64 Marthas Way
Old Town, ME 04468-2057

JasonScammer.jpg

Jason I suggest you give the Man's his money back and then maybe this will disappear.
nice car
I should also add it might make it to other mopar/racing forums:-\"[/quo

I google mapped 64 Marthas way in Old Town. No such street in Old Town.
P.S. rrVolare I have 2 shovels.

Ok well I sent his sister and his mother a message with a link to here and told them I think they have a POS in there family.

If he claims to be going throught hard times then how does he afford new rims and tires on his Dart, let me see I'm quessing someone else's Mopar must be sitting up on blocks somewhere.

I heard from Jason. He did a very nice reply indicating that the shipping was more than he had expected but he did say he would be shipping the wheels this week. Let's give him a chance to man up and he's made a good step forward. I informed him i'd be watching. Lets back off on the slams and let him continue with his efforts to resolve this matter. He's made a good step forward.
Small Block

Add another youthfull hobbiest to the assclown list. Shame what generation pitiful is doing to the hobby. Man up assclown.

Oldschoolcuda

come on, really? there is no quicker way to push young guns out of the hobby than catoragize them all as dead beats theifs. i've heard this soooo many times on this site.

I hope this guy makes things right. I couldn't have it on my conscience.

I heard from Jason. He did a very nice reply indicating that the shipping was more than he had expected but he did say he would be shipping the wheels this week. Let's give him a chance to man up and he's made a good step forward. I informed him i'd be watching. Lets back off on the slams and let him continue with his efforts to resolve this matter. He's made a good step forward.
Small Block

Will do, keep me updated Bill.
I will hold off on the call in..... :clock:

Hopefully he will hold up to his word and this thread can go away! I truly don't like to see this kind of nonsense going on.

Shipping was more than he thought? Didnt csx452 offer to drive 8 hours each way to pick the wheels up?

Shipping was more than he thought? Didnt csx452 offer to drive 8 hours each way to pick the wheels up?

Exactly....the guy is just BSing because he has been backed into a corner and knows he has been exposed and has to come up with some sort of an excuse......the guy probably wouldnt be in a financial bind or have trouble shipping the wheels if he didnt blow the money on going to concerts and camping and what not.

he is full of it......but I guess the best thing to do is see if the guy pulls through and keeps his end of the deal up....otherwise chits gunna hit the fan!

Exactly....the guy is just BSing because he has been backed into a corner and knows he has been exposed and has to come up with some sort of an excuse......the guy probably wouldnt be in a financial bind or have trouble shipping the wheels if he didnt blow the money on going to concerts and camping and what not.

he is full of it......but I guess the best thing to do is see if the guy pulls through and keeps his end of the deal up....otherwise chits gunna hit the fan!
i totally agree

x2

Add another youthfull hobbiest to the assclown list. Shame what generation pitiful is doing to the hobby. Man up assclown.

Oldschoolcuda

I'm just curious as to what age group you consider to be "generation pitiful"? I'm sure that you did your research to make sure that nobody in your "generation" has ever ripped any one off. Maybe you should just make your comments about the person you are talking about instead of categorizing an entire generation.... Just my thoughts on this.

On another note good luck getting your money or tires and rims hopefully the guy does the right thing.

I'm just curious as to what age group you consider to be "generation pitiful"? I'm sure that you did your research to make sure that nobody in your "generation" has ever ripped any one off. Maybe you should just make your comments about the person you are talking about instead of categorizing an entire generation.... Just my thoughts on this.

On another note good luck getting your money or tires and rims hopefully the guy does the right thing.

I also agree...

I would fall into the "generation pitiful" and I would also be another one of them loser young guns. LOL

I don't hold any hard feelings against your comments but just so you know , just because we are the younger hobbyists does not mean we are all bad apples.

thats like me saying I seen this old guy once that couldnt drive over 20 mph or keep his car between the lines.....I guess all you older folks don't know how to drive...so park em! LOL......thats prolly true though since most of you guys are all old farts now LOL J/K guys...your all great!

I also agree...

I would fall into the "generation pitiful" and I would also be another one of them loser young guns. LOL

I don't hold any hard feelings against your comments but just so you know , just because we are the younger hobbyists does not mean we are all bad apples.

thats like me saying I seen this old guy once that couldnt drive over 20 mph or keep his car between the lines.....I guess all you older folks don't know how to drive...so park em! LOL......thats prolly true though since most of you guys are all old farts now LOL J/K guys...your all great!

Thumbs up on this post. I agree. Bad apples come in all age groups. However, I don't think Oldschoolcuda was really singleing out all of your generation. I think he was just venting his frustration about what happened.
Frank

I want to thank everyone who has responded with their concerns and their anger about what happened. I really do appreciate it. I also want to thank those who have offered wheels and tires to me. That's going above and beyond. The people on this site are awesome.
Now I also want to stress that those who have, shall we say, borderline threatened Jason need to stop. He knows he is in trouble. We need to give him a chance now to make good on my deal with him. He said he will. If he doesn't, I will take legal action. I want to keep this above board. I'm just as pissed as the rest of you, but I will bring charges against him if he doesn't make good on our deal. I want to do everything by the book. I'd hate to see anyone else get in trouble.
Thanks again for your support. I really do appreciate it. You guys are awesome.
Frank

Maybe this will hit a nerve,

Oldschoolcuda

Generation pitiful? I know some pretty sharp young-guns!!! (PS I'm 50)

Or maybe this,

Is this him?

J Spinney

64 Marthas Way
Old Town, ME 04468-2057 (use map quest not google)

JasonScammer.jpg

Jason I suggest you give the Man's his money back and then maybe this will disappear.
nice car
I should also add it might make it to other mopar/racing forums:-\"[/quo

Or maybe,

Does this look familiar? not too far away from the addy

Google maps is fun,

Old Town, ME - Google Maps

LCjeff

Someone said,"Your a crook"..... I say, Could be, hope not, just a bad time for you?, we all know how to make the best of a situation, some are ill advised rookies, will you take the opportunity to do the right thing? Don't be part of the "pitiful
generation", whatever that means
Read the whole thread, you'll see, if you cannot do the right thing, essssplain yourself instead of hidding. (We know where you are, though we cant reach you.......)

The planet is a small place,

LCjeff

PS. You guys kill me "Call his mother, she'll kick his ***" if she lives in the same area, there both within 1000' of the shitt treatment ponds, OMG that's close!!! They can't be happy campers!!!!

I know that everyone is upset about the way csx452 is being yanked around during this deal, but please don't lump all young people into one catagory, especially the catagory that includes swinger400hp. I have read through the entire Young Guns thread and I can say that we have a lot of upstanding young people in our hobby, a hobby that should not exclude anyone. There are unscroupulous people of all ages in this world, and to single out a generation because of the actions of one person is not fair to the 1000's of young people who are trying to make a difference in this world. I totally agree that the seller is completely at fault for this thread and ripping off csx, he had the money to send the wheels, even if it was more than he expected he still had $700.00 to do the job and make this right. If it was more than he thought, thats not csx's fault it's his. To completely ignore his obligation and responsibility shows that he is way too immature to own and drive a powerful car such as a Mopar. But to lump all of our great Young Guns into the same catagory as him is both wrong and demoralizing to their growth as upstanding, contributing citizens. There are losers of all ages in this world, lets just lump him into the catagory that he actually fits!!! LOSER!!!! I applaud csx452 for his last post giving him the opprotunity to do the right thing, that shows real character. Now, lets see what he does with the rope!!! Geof( father of a great Young Gun!!!)

OK, so I've been looking back on older posts from Jason on his Facebook page. He brags about weekends at the beach. BBQs he had gone to. Cruising with his Swinger and beating the "sh*t" out of it and pissing people off. He brags about mowing his lawn at 6:30 in the AM and thus pissing off his neighbors. He talks about taking time off from work to get ready to go camping. He also has pics posted of the new Nissan Titan he bought for himself. He posted pics of his car at a car show where he had VIP parking. He got to park inside a building instead of out in the grass. This is all in the timeframe of my dealings with him. I'm really having my eyes opened about just who I've been trying to deal with. Hopefully no one else on here will get ripped off by him like I did. Unless he mans up and makes good on his deal with me, then everyone should avoid him like the plague.
Frank

This post say's it all.
Looks like this kid has no conscience by the way he brags about pissing people off.
I guess nobody at the trailer park ever put him in his place yet- you know some kids keep going on like this until they piss off the wrong person with nothing to lose themselves.

When you Rob Peter to pay Paul, eventually Peter will kick your ***.....or he will get Habakuk, Ishmael, or Barnabas to do it for him. LOL.

-
Back