Random pictures thread

-
IMG_0208.JPG

No I am planning on a 347 Windsor based motor. It's a factory 4 speed car and pretty rare 2D hardtop with all the Cyclone specific parts there, aged but there.
I'm going to paint it the same color as my 67 notch as it was born red on white.

That should fit right nicely. I did a 351W to a '66 Ranchero. Everything fit well, even with the taller deck height.

... Here's a French 8mm M1886 "Lebel" rifle modified for use in the trenches of World War I.
78408_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=K_iy81veE5QAX8MFQ1Q&_nc_ht=scontent.fcae1-1.jpg

What is that Dave?
That is a blow fish. Sometimes called a puffer fish. They are all over the place in the bay at Long Beach Island NJ. That little bugger and a few dozen of his buddies were stealing my bait all afternoon that day. He puffed himself up while I was taking the hook out and stayed inflated long enough for me to grab a pic before tossing him back.

That is a blow fish. Sometimes called a puffer fish. They are all over the place in the bay at Long Beach Island NJ. That little bugger and a few dozen of his buddies were stealing my bait all afternoon that day. He puffed himself up while I was taking the hook out and stayed inflated long enough for me to grab a pic before tossing him back.
Wow, I see it puffed up now. I thought it was flat. Interesting stuff. Love those lighthouse as well.

Wow, I see it puffed up now. I thought it was flat. Interesting stuff. Love those lighthouse as well.
That’s Barnegat light. I was fishing off the pier there that day. The pics of the lighthouse were taken from a boat out on a sunset cruise that evening. Was a nice warm day and the evening cruise was a nice way to top it off. Saw a couple of pods of dolphins just 20 yards off the boat when we were out too.

-
Back