Random pictures thread

-
1726405441700.png
1726405457705.png

Lol George, if that pic was zoomed out ever so slightly my mom's condo was on the water and JUST to the left of the "tall ship" that's docked at middle bottom. You can see the ferry in the canal. Was very cool watching planes land and take off from their balcony.

Toronto Island Airport - CYTZ - Ontario Canada

View attachment 1716303570

I put down a fresh coat of epoxy driveway sealant. It is now fully cured after 48 hrs since it was applied. This stuff is as tough as nails. It should be good for another 7 years…or more.

The driveway is open for business again!

F06B4BDB-176F-420A-A196-8FB993393922.jpeg

In the 50 years I was an electrician I got it about 6 times each time seem to be worse so after that we started to shut down all circuits we were workin on but sometimes you have to work it hot especially in under ground garages got to see what your doing but it was the best paying job I ever had
I have been doing industrial work for 34 years. I used to work 480 hot but not anymore. If it is not a life safety system, Its getting turned off. I have had m,y share of close calls and been hit several times with 277V. To close to retirement for the crap anymore.

-
Back