Request a few prayers for Rustyratrod

-
Ohhh man....that doesn't make your day.
Wishing the best....

Prayers being said for Rob and Kitty.

And for all we know, the accident was unavoidable, phone or not.

Hey guys,just talked to Rob,he and his wife are still at the hosp ER,he said he is alittle banged up and sore and that they are still taking care of his wife,he hopes she will be ok,trk is totaled,somebody pulled out in front of him so wasnt his fault,told him we here at FABO are pulling and praying for him and his wife...what sucks is they were on the way to the DR for his wife for some kind of test..he said thanks and he appreciates it so it may be alittle bit before we hear from him but seems he's gonna be alright and hopefully his wife also,she took the blunt of the deal on pass side of trk...just letting you all know...wish there was more I could do for him he's shook up...

Thanks for updating us. I'll keep checking in to see when anything further is known. Still sending prayers their way.....

If it aint one thing it is another.....Some days it just does not pay to leave the house.

Just got off the phone with Rob. He is waiting with Kitty at the ER, for Kitty to be seen.

The car in front of them turned into them or right in front of them.

Rob said it was unavoidable and that the police officer eye witness said that it wasn't his fault.
I have bad hearing but Rob said something about a man thanking him for turning his truck sideways instead of continuing straight forward because it saved the man's son's life.
Kitty is pretty banged up as her side of the truck got the most of the impact.
So, so far it is not life threatening, but no one knows if there is any prolonged injuries to either of them.
thanks for the prayers

Well this just sucks. Hoping everything will be ok.

The best to everyone and prayers sent out to all

Damn now that sucks! Rob is a hell of a guy. Hope he and the wife will be just fine.

Glad to hear that it wasn't super serious.Hope you all get healed up quickly. Let us know if you need anything.

Poor guy just can't catch a break.

I went through a period like that several years ago.

It did get better.

Hang in there, bot of youse.

-
Back