Retired

-
I retire in Sept. Just got a motor home It's just me no wife so I gotta do something.
heading for the mountains all over this country and getting a metal detector and a gold pan. Strapping a dirt bike on the back of the motor home and go looking for rocks and a good view.
Wow that sounds great. Good luck to you and hopefully it happens

My dad did crossing guard duty for the school my kids went to when he retired. Both mornings and afternoons. That way he had a legitimate reason to get up and going every morning and something to be counted on. After working 31 years for a prison system he had a very tough adjustment to be just a grandpa and not in charge of two units in a maximum security prison. When I retired disabled last year it was a tough time. Especially now that my kids are graduated and doing jobs, girlfriends and whatever. Now it's just the great dane, cows and my Duster to hang out with. As my wife is still a ways out from not having to work. But like others have said, always something or someone that needs help with stuff. Especially when they know you have free time. Lol.

My dad did crossing guard duty for the school my kids went to when he retired. Both mornings and afternoons. That way he had a legitimate reason to get up and going every morning and something to be counted on. After working 31 years for a prison system he had a very tough adjustment to be just a grandpa and not in charge of two units in a maximum security prison. When I retired disabled last year it was a tough time. Especially now that my kids are graduated and doing jobs, girlfriends and whatever. Now it's just the great dane, cows and my Duster to hang out with. As my wife is still a ways out from not having to work. But like others have said, always something or someone that needs help with stuff. Especially when they know you have free time. Lol.
Got to have something to I agree

Stop by anytime. An Xpress Bass boat was one of my first purchases after moving to NC.

Lots of good lakes around here!
Sounds great. My brother in law lives in Asheville we get that way every couple of years don't know how far you are from there

-
Back