RIP Robin Williams

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
Another good actor is gone.

"Actor/Comedian Robin Williams found dead.
FOX23 sister station in San Francisco (KTVU) says Marin County Sheriff's Office confirmed Monday afternoon that Williams was found dead at his residence in unincorporated town of Tiburon, CA."

"Oscar winner and comedian Robin Williams died this morning at 63. While his publicist wouldn’t confirm that his death was a suicide, a rep did issue this statement. “Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time.””

I just saw that.

Why do people commit suicide??? Senseless....

RIP Robin.

I just heard. Shocking. What a brilliant comedian! tmm

The guy was great

It is a shame he made so many people laugh and couldn't make himself happy

RIP

Never did care for his style of comedy myself but did enjoy some of the movies he was in like Good Morning Viet Nam. May he RIP.

I don't know much of his work but I know Mork and Mindy from nick and nite re-runs and I thought he was great.

I liked his stand up better. May he RIP.

It's sad when a person is so far down they feel death is the only way to feel better. RIP Robin.

Only had one suicide in my circle of friends. God that was horrible. (RIP Kim)

Very sad! We lost a great actor! Rest in Peace Robin Williams.........

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5670050

his last joke. a F'd up one at that. what a waste. RIP.

I loved Robin William's work. I will regret not finding any new movies/tv that he could be in. He must have had some real highs and lows. I hope I never experience that level of depression. It's great to see some appreciation of him here within this community.

-
Back