RIP Robin Williams

-
Very tragic. Rest in peace Robin Williams. :pale:

A real shame! Unknown to many Robin Williams and his wife were diehard "Legend of Zelda" fans and even named their daughter Zelda and joke she was conceived during a Legend of Zelda marathon his wife and him were doing. He will be greatly missed.

A real shame! Unknown to many Robin Williams and his wife were diehard "Legend of Zelda" fans and even named their daughter Zelda and joke she was conceived during a Legend of Zelda marathon his wife and him were doing. He will be greatly missed.

I always thought that was pretty cool.

I used to see him in town all the time. He was a fixture in Mill Valley. He was a very nice man, kind, gentle and talented. RIP

His stand up style was so fast. Hard to catch it all without hearing twice.
He was a good actor. RIP Mr. Williams and Mrs. Doubtfire

Typical Hollywood weirdness.

I worked with him only 1 day! I am telling you 1st hand. He was, what all the people are saying a Real Nice guy and an AMAZING,AMAZING talent..

He will be missed what a great legacy he left us..

RIP....

what a waste. yes life can be hard.

but there is always tomorrow.

i just hope it does not become a trend. when people get too sad they give up... but they dont realize they transfer their sadness to other people.

i thought he was a great actor and a great servant to mankind, a great guy. learned a lot about life from some of his acting. but this last stunt was just the opposite of all the good things he has done :(

R.I.P. Mr. Robin Williams.
I for one really enjoyed the gift of the years of entertainment and humor you gave all of us.
You were a gifted comedian and actor.
I liked all of his work other than Mork and Mindy, but Pam Dawber was hot......
His best film i thought was "Good morning Viet Nam".
R.I.P. again Robin, i hope you and John Candy get together up in heaven with Chris Farley, Richard Pryor, John Belushi, and many others to make a real good stage show of improv.....
Whether you took your life and why, and the selfishness of it all is insignificant now, the memories will live on.

RIP Robin,
He was Best Live on the late night shows with Quick clever humor very very funny!!

Anyone who has lived through Depression knows what a real battle it is everyday, just to get out of bed. I have lived through it and I can tell you from experience that death seems the easiest way to deal with life. Your mind stops thinking rationally. I feel for his family but I also feel for what he must have been going through. RIP. To one of the best comedians to ever live.

Sad, but selfish. He was a great talent.

No one knows what he was dealing with, so selfish I think not. Maybe he was diagnosed with terminal cancer, or something incurable? Whatever the reason, selfish isnt accurate, but thats just my opinion.

No one knows what he was dealing with, so selfish I think not. Maybe he was diagnosed with terminal cancer, or something incurable? Whatever the reason, selfish isnt accurate, but thats just my opinion.

The family stated he had been going through really bad depression over the past two months. None of them expected this though.

The family stated he had been going through really bad depression over the past two months. None of them expected this though.

Its really sad, as someone posted above its ironic how he made so many people laugh, but couldnt find happiness himself. I never saw this coming!

Its really sad, as someone posted above its ironic how he made so many people laugh, but couldnt find happiness himself. I never saw this coming!

Part of facing your fears is joking and making fun of them. Another one of my favorite comedians committed suicide also, Richard Jeni. He was bi-polar and the depression swing got the best of him also. It seems that comedy is part of how they dealt with some of their issues.

It's ironic that people that made us laugh so much, were actually so sad.....

-
Back