Robbed the Wrong House lol

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
So, the County Sheriff Detective I know from church was one of the one's evacuated during the Black Forest Fire. His house was the only one in his area that made it...other than the detached garage and shed.

Sometime last week or so he came home from work and there were two men on his property.

He non-chalantly walks up to them and said something like, "Hi guys how's it going? What are you guy's up to/doing?" They replied with, "It's none of your business, we live here."

Right after they said that, he pulls his gun from under his left arm (he was wearing a suit jacket and slacks) and orders them against the outside wall of the house and arrests them!!!! lol

They were stealing copper and aluminum, and obviously from the wrong house!!

Frickin awesome!! I'd of loved to be a fly on the wall watching that one go down, lol.
Knowing Todd, he prob had a smile on his face from the time he said, "Hi" to the time he arrested them.

He was also on the local news, but only showed from the shoulders down, because he didn't want his face shown....who knows what kind of crap would happen if they showed his face....public repercussions and stuff.

Hope the scumbags get a long time in the block!!

In California they would of bailed out probably same day.

Nothing better than catching a thief in the act. I can only imagine the stories those guys were telling the sheriff trying to get out of that predicament.

Bad ***.

The one time I was on the news I had my face hidden the first go-round, because the guy I saw who shot his girlfriend in the head was at large, so I guess I can't blame him for the "just in case" situations.

That's fantastic.

While I don't want to believe that people would stupe as low as to rob people's homes who had lost everything, but some scumbags wouldn't think twice and I believe it.

Hopefully it's the same two jerks who tried robbing a friend's dad's rental he was fixing up in Lakewood.

There has been a rash of metal poaching here.

In California they would of bailed out probably same day.

Nothing better than catching a thief in the act. I can only imagine the stories those guys were telling the sheriff trying to get out of that predicament.

Lol, right. Well, around here they take it very seriously. Last year during the Waldo Canyon fire, they caught two scumbags, a man and woman team, stealing from an evacuated neighborhood in which a lot of the homes burnt.
They both were facing up to 48yrs each for their idiocy. lol

So, the County Sheriff Detective I know from church was one of the one's evacuated during the Black Forest Fire. His house was the only one in his area that made it...other than the detached garage and shed.

Sometime last week or so he came home from work and there were two men on his property.

He non-chalantly walks up to them and said something like, "Hi guys how's it going? What are you guy's up to/doing?" They replied with, "It's none of your business, we live here."

Right after they said that, he pulls his gun from under his left arm (he was wearing a suit jacket and slacks) and orders them against the outside wall of the house and arrests them!!!! lol

They were stealing copper and aluminum, and obviously from the wrong house!!

Frickin awesome!! I'd of loved to be a fly on the wall watching that one go down, lol.
Knowing Todd, he prob had a smile on his face from the time he said, "Hi" to the time he arrested them.

Hope the scumbags get a long time in the block!!

Great story. Those scumbags deserved to get caught.

Reminds me of a story my dad told me about my great grandpa. He owned his own business and worked at another. He is walking around his business one day and finds a guy sleeping in a lab. He asks him what he is supposed to be doing and the guy said, "None of your business..."

Grandpa told the guy, "Pack your stuff up and get the hell out of here! Nobody tells me it's none of my business what they are doing in my building."

The union could not even get his job back for him.

It's a good idea to know who you are talking to before opening your mouth!

Lol nice! I've kind of always wanted to see that happen live. The owner of the company will surprise everyone on the floor sometimes...I'm just waiting for that one idiot.....lol

Looters deserve their pictures plastered all over the news and newspapers. These people have no morals and the jerk wads need to spend some hard time behind bars.

They had looters after the recent Moore tornados and even the news helicopters were assisting in their arrests. It was nice to see it live and hopefully those scumbags get what the deserve.

Looters deserve their pictures plastered all over the news and newspapers. These people have no morals and the jerk wads need to spend some hard time behind bars.

They had looters after the recent Moore tornados and even the news helicopters were assisting in their arrests. It was nice to see it live and hopefully those scumbags get what the deserve.
1st to the op thats cool he busted them . Now too bill . Are you joking ? All that deaths and what not and they was out there trying to steel stuff insted of helping find hurt peps ? I just cant see some one being that hart less .

I caught a guy going through my truck years ago. When I asked what he was doing he said "oh, I must have the wrong truck". I said "you got that right" and, just as he was stepping out of the truck, the trucks door mysteriously closed hard, breaking his leg in three places. He got injured in several other places as he hobbled out of our parking garage.

there was an episode of 'To Protect and Serve' (our version of Cops) where this guy was breaking into an apartment, and the dude who lived there was home. He took the guy up to the roof of the building with about 4' of 2x4 and held him there until the cops arrived (smacking him every once in a while). When they showed up, the robber started whining about how the guy was smacking him with the 2x4 and he was saying he was being treated poorly etc. The cop said "well, I guess you picked the wrong apartment to break into" and took him away.

This story reminded me of that lol.

my luck they would have taken me for hitting the guy ...

-
Back