robertos tacos and beer.....working man's thread.

-
All I wear. All day, every day. Nothing like steel-toed Justin boots.

Got off work at the gas station at 6. Not much happened today other than a wheel-barrow tire and pumping gas. (Full service station. Last in the area.) Tomorrow and Saturday will be busy as crap though. Lots of tire changes with the snow coming.

Too young to drink, and not a big fan of Taco Bell. Just wanted to up my post count. :toothy10:

good post Ho potential =P~

I bust my *** with my dad doing tile work, construction, crawling under houses doing re-wire jobs, plumbing, tearing out all kinds of ****...lol

My favorite is a carne asada super burrito at any local mexican joint with a rootbeer...

I'm kinda taking a break from construction right now, but I broke a nail trying to get into my mickey-D's happy meal toy earlier today .. Can I still hang out here???

There aint **** about residential plumbing easy. Pulling pipe wrenches all day or digging trenches or putting undergrounds all day will flat wear your *** out. Nothing a shower, a 750 ml hydrocodone and a 12 pk of bud select 55 wont fix though. Thank God i,m married though so I do get fed good. We got killer real mexican food here in Houston and I eat my share of barbacoa and menudo. Yeah a white boy that eats Menudo. No pepper to hot cept those damn habaneros.

I'm just a disabled piece of **** so I reckon I don't count.

I'm just a disabled piece of **** so I reckon I don't count.

what happened to you??

btw, I been fiddlin some 906 heads....
but there not done yet.

last pic is as cast

Attachments

• Photo 839.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Photo 843.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Photo 849.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Photo 430.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 76
what happened to you??

btw, I been fiddlin some 906 heads....
but there not done yet.

I was injured at work by a practical joke. Got all kinda inner ear nerve damage....I gotta launrdy list of symptoms long as my arm. I'm a boogered up individual. I need you to do me some portin work when i can pay fer it. You aint ever said how much you charge.

I was injured at work by a practical joke. Got all kinda inner ear nerve damage....I gotta launrdy list of symptoms long as my arm. I'm a boogered up individual. I need you to do me some portin work when i can pay fer it. You aint ever said how much you charge.

That sux man.

Lemme finish this port then mirror image it on another n see how long it takes, it can only get faster, then I'll know what I have n 'em for time and figure it out $$$ wise.

It's hard for me to not do the whole port, I see so much that can be improved I just keep going..lol

Nice job on that head WC, looks good...

Thanx, it's getting there.

Not the best pics, just aimed my laptop and shot-

I still need to finish smooth the guides and a lil touch here and there then a lil polishing. From the pinch I removed about an 1/8 of an inch.
Then on the ssr I cut it's height down from the window side then layed it back to the new earlier starting point=lengthened it.
An old ssr tip from the 'dandy one'.

I killed a grinder and a L'd a shank, so I need to stop at the abrasives supply and pick up a few more shanks and cartridges.

Thanx, it's getting there.

Not the best pics, just aimed my laptop and shot-

I still need to finish smooth the guides and a lil touch here and there then a lil polishing. From the pinch I removed about an 1/8 of an inch.
Then on the ssr I cut it's height down from the window side then layed it back to the new earlier starting point=lengthened it.
An old ssr tip from the 'dandy one'.

I killed a grinder and a L'd a shank, so I need to stop at the abrasives supply and pick up a few more shanks and cartridges.

I warpped a new DeWalt drill the last time I ported a set... I have air tools now, I've gotta do a set for my 383, will be a good winter project for me.. Make sure you wear a good mask and goggles...

I warpped a new DeWalt drill the last time I ported a set... I have air tools now, I've gotta do a set for my 383, will be a good winter project for me.. Make sure you wear a good mask and goggles...

Yeah I heard about the mask and common sense told me about the goggles but I seemed to forget all the time, I keep a refrigerator magnet on me and just wipe my eyes with it when a shrapnel flys.. ask Grinder [Jared] lol

I'm gonna get me some swim goggles and a mask soon though.

Yeah I heard about the mask and common sense told me about the goggles but I seemed to forget all the time, I keep a refrigerator magnet on me and just wipe my eyes with it when a shrapnel flys.. ask Grinder [Jared] lol

I'm gonna get me some swim goggles and a mask soon though.

Sometimes I get focused on something and forget, this past summer grinding welds making a floorboard for my valiant kept my eyes messed up, I swung by the dollar store and got a pair of $1.75 goggles and siliconed all the holes up in them, worked like a charm....

Justin in a pair of swim goggles portin some heads! :toothy10:

Seriously you guys should see these ports in person. Justin does great work.

-
Back