robertos tacos and beer.....working man's thread.

-
Yeah I go to Albertacos too! Mexican food is some of the only good food around here when it's late. The chicken floutas are good at Fresh MXN in San Marcos. Or the carne asada fries at Jose's in Vista.

That looks why better than my KFC, damn it!LOL

I go to the albertos on emerald/78, you?

Yeah I go to Albertacos too! Mexican food is some of the only good food around here when it's late. The chicken floutas are good at Fresh MXN in San Marcos. Or the carne asada fries at Jose's in Vista.

Dude is it the best or what?? Try the breakfast burrito!

Justin- Albertacos is off of the 78/Sycamore right when you exit.

Time to quit if that is true. I use to drink so much that after I quit I could actually save some $$...........I drank and used for 20 years. Way more fun being Sober but you don't realize that or care when you are tippin the bottle.

That's very true! You are walking around in a fog and it takes a little while for that fog to lift after you quit drinking. I know..... I've been there. I thought I was going to miss out on something if I quit drinking. Honestly I have had the best of times not drinking.

moderation is the diff between someone who drinks and a full fledged alcoholic.

If you choose alcohol over work,family,food,responsibilities, your own well being...

then you might just be an alcoholic.lol

Yes this is true also... I was starting to lay out of work and my health was going down the drain. I am a recovering alcoholic. I would like to let everyone know that I don't have anything against people that drink. I mean gosh I used to drink with the best of them so why should I hold something against them? I say this because I believe people get the impression that we alcoholics hold a grudge but we don't.

I went to the Talladega NASCAR race last month. The guys I was camping with had a gallon of Crown Royal. In three days more than half of that bottle was still there amongst four people .... I couldn't believe it! LOL I would have drank half of it by myself.

moderation is the diff between someone who drinks and a full fledged alcoholic.

If you choose alcohol over work,family,food,responsibilities, your own well being...

then you might just be an alcoholic.lol

That was me on KRACKKKKKKKKK.

To the hilt or don't start was my motto! It don't bother me at all to be around it.

That's very true! You are walking around in a fog and it takes a little while for that fog to lift after you quit drinking. I know..... I've been there. I thought I was going to miss out on something if I quit drinking. Honestly I have had the best of times not drinking.

Yes this is true also... I was starting to lay out of work and my health was going down the drain. I am a recovering alcoholic. I would like to let everyone know that I don't have anything against people that drink. I mean gosh I used to drink with the best of them so why should I hold something against them? I say this because I believe people get the impression that we alcoholics hold a grudge but we don't.

I went to the Talladega NASCAR race last month. The guys I was camping with had a gallon of Crown Royal. In three days more than half of that bottle was still there amongst four people .... I couldn't believe it! LOL I would have drank half of it by myself.

Yeah, in 1 Tumbler, not in 3 days, more like 30 minutes!!! haaaaaaaaaaa

That was me on KRACKKKKKKKKK.

To the hilt or don't start was my motto! It don't bother me at all to be around it.

I was on that also.... mainly any type of speed. I really think they cut the crack with meth is why it's so addictive. That's just a guess however.

Dude is it the best or what?? Try the breakfast burrito!

Justin- Albertacos is off of the 78/Sycamore right when you exit.

Yup I haven't had one there in while. I really like the one on the other side of the bridge at Valentina's (near Shell gas station). Try the hash brown breakfast burrito there one of these days! It's pretty awesome.

-
Back