robertos tacos and beer.....working man's thread.

-
Got a call this morning from my neighbor who is heading to work. He leaves out sooner than I do. He tells me my mailbox has been knocked down.... I peep out the window and sure enough. I can't believe it..... I live on a cul da sac and we don't ever get that much traffic. I believe it's the paper boy... they are looking down to grab a paper and run over mail boxes. My moms got destroyed by the paper guy. Rant over!

Dont tell me about Taco's. My family makes perhaps the most killer Tacos on the face of the planet, along with many other dishes to die for. Granted i've thought about opening up a resturaunt on so many dishes. BBQ, Taco Shack, Craw Fish Shack. You name it. I can relate to real food. Right now during deer season we're on the Summer Sausage kick. I've had nothing but over the top reviews on anything i've thrown at em. Billy came down last Friday and requested Tacos for dinner along with Pico De Galo. Damn , i'm making myself hungry. I'll go in and get me some young deer liver off the griddle.
Small block

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Crawfish!=P~

Attachments

• DSC00014 (Custom).JPG
    135 KB · Views: 93
give me burritos or pizza and a 30 pack of genesee beer every other day and im plenty happy. i really learned to drink when i worked for the railroad, now i clean up after 200 kids ,and listen to whiney teachers every day. if i quit drinking, i could afford a hemi for both my cars!

QUOTE=yellow68runner;1142790]wonder if 66cuda is gonna wander over here and check up on us ???? :toothy10:[/QUOTE]

:walk:[
BEEN WATCHIN...READIN..... KEEPIN AN eye on you POSTHOBAGS....
I am approaching 400 LMAO

QUOTE=yellow68runner;1142790]wonder if 66cuda is gonna wander over here and check up on us ???? :toothy10:

:walk:[
BEEN WATCHIN...READIN..... KEEPIN AN eye on you POSTHOBAGS....
I am approaching 400 LMAO[/QUOTE]

Oh crap he found us. 8)

My and a few guys are restoring some property over in Illinois for are school. I was on the axe team. NO chainsaws, not aloud to have them so we got axes. Me and another guy chopped down 8 trees that I couldnt put my arms around. Then had to core them (chop them into littler parts) We started working at 11 and didnt end till well after dark. Worked by truck headlights and a campfire. All I needed was a good pepsi (Under 21) and a good nights sleep and on to anothers day of hard work :-D

Oh I forgot the entire large papa johns pizza a demolished by myself :toothy10:

give me burritos or pizza and a 30 pack of genesee beer every other day and im plenty happy. i really learned to drink when i worked for the railroad, now i clean up after 200 kids ,and listen to whiney teachers every day. if i quit drinking, i could afford a hemi for both my cars!

Time to quit if that is true. I use to drink so much that after I quit I could actually save some $$...........I drank and used for 20 years. Way more fun being Sober but you don't realize that or care when you are tippin the bottle.

eh start my day with a drive a mile walk one way to my job wonder around an aircraft carrier in cable wire ways with 25 year old dust and fiberglass eh life of a shipyard worker then home whatever there is to eat im not to picky and a cold bud light yumm

Hahaha taco bell!!! The crap that the left coasters have to eat!

Boddingtons and a breakfast burrito from albertacos is Vista!

Yeah I go to Albertacos too! Mexican food is some of the only good food around here when it's late. The chicken floutas are good at Fresh MXN in San Marcos. Or the carne asada fries at Jose's in Vista.

Attachments

• burrito.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 73
  • carneasadafries.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 78
moderation is the diff between someone who drinks and a full fledged alcoholic.

If you choose alcohol over work,family,food,responsibilities, your own well being...

then you might just be an alcoholic.lol

-
Back