Saving a nearly lost car

-
IF the 68 stuff will fit the 75 then there you go.

the other option would have been to build the 75 as a 75. The only dilemma there is the 75 is not a complete car anymore and I don't have any 75 parts.

I don't really care if the end product looks like a 68 or a 75, I am just more interested in a legal car that can be on the streets.

It looks easy to get a title that will allow it to be driven on the streets. The Rebuilder title simply gives you legal ownership so no one can come take the car. Once the car is drivable flip the Rebuilder title to a Regular title and roll on. The procedure is laid out for you.

I really wish most of you were closer to shoot the breeze about stuff like this in the garage around a cooler and bag of burgers and tator tots. :???:

I really wish most of you were closer to shoot the breeze about stuff like this in the garage around a cooler and bag of burgers and tator tots. :???:

I wish you were close enough to pull parts off the 75 Dart 2 door I have sitting here. It still has a lot of decent sheet metal and bumpers on it.

Burgers from a charcoal grill are way better than fast food stuff.....homemade tators are great too :glasses7:

We'd get in too much trouble.

well, I guess some cars are meant to live on and others not so lucky.

A FABO member saw this thread and offered to sell me a 69 dart shell with a good title. So its going to be ROAD TRIP time soon enough to northern New Mexico.

I am going to use the 68 parts to build the 69 and the 68 shell and the 75 will be visiting the scrap yard soon enough.

This way all is balanced and right, no question about it.

FABO rocks

there ya go!!!! but people need to realize, titles can be legally obtained, harder in some states. easier in others......

There is a local guy around here who has a 76 Valiant with a 70 Dart front clip. (He bought it that way.) Another guy has a 72 El Camino with a 69 front clip. Saw a 71 Firebird with a 75 front end a while back on the Power Tour. Entirely legal.

trade the 75 parts car with title to someone with a 68 parts car with title.

if you can find someone

If you get a tittle for the 68 don't burn the 75s tittle you may need it to junk the car. In Mo and Ks you need a tittle to junk car shells to prove it's not stolen don't know about Co law.

This is what happens when you get a kid who is a hoarder and should just junk cars when they are junk LMAO.

-
Back